Missing County Durham man Darren Blyth

Without stating the obvious..the lad has to eat and drink..he’ll be going in shops..unless he’s got a bundle of cash on him the police/his family will know where he’s been??

Without stating the obvious..the lad has to eat and drink..he’ll be going in shops..unless he’s got a bundle of cash on him the police/his family will know where he’s been??
It doesn't sound to good for him
The family seem confident he's still alive .
No backpack ,no money ,half sightings sounds like a bad combination

On Facebook someone reported a sighting down Helmsley yesterday..his wife has confirmed they used to holiday there.
Yeah ,i read that ,i know the lad,he's into motorbikes ,that and his outdoors interests means he kind of has links everywhere

its encouraging but there's loads of blokes in their 50s walking around in outdoor gear
Can't see how he's managing with no money or back pack

Yeah ,i read that ,i know the lad,he's into motorbikes ,that and his outdoors interests means he kind of has links everywhere

its encouraging but there's loads of blokes in their 50s walking around in outdoor gear
Aye mate it’s all assumption..that’s what i posted earlier though he must be eating something..it’s nearly a fortnight now..fingers crossed.

Maybe he has some mates who are unaware of his situation in other parts of the country, putting him up?

Maybe he has some mates who are unaware of his situation in other parts of the country, putting him up?
Indeed but then i'd go back to early in all this
The Police released the "Missing" info less than 24 hours after he was expected home
That must be based on some info we don't know
I'm sure its longer in most cases

Ahhh man no way this makes me sad
Hawthorn area as well so all that hope and all those sightings were wrong

Poor lad and poor family

Last edited:
Such very sad news, RIP Darren - my thoughts are with his family and friends / all those that loved the gentleman (and you only have to look at this thread to see how well thought of he was bless him) :cry:

Back