Missing County Durham man Darren Blyth

Mackem DJ

Striker
Sad as fuck this, reading what his kids are saying brings it home

Poor poor bastard, doesnt sound good but lets hope to god he’s just decided to fuck it all off and get away from everyone for a bit & get some space. Can only imagine how shit it is being a secondary school teacher these days. Fingers crossed for a positive outcome for this family. :(

Ahhh man hate to read anything like this

Hope he is hiding out somewhere or just taking time out

Hopes and prayers he is found safe and well
5 minutes from where that pic of him at dene entrance is a cold War underground bunker and shelter's the local kids use. He's clearly taking the road rather than path to Dene ,hopefully that's a sign
This pic and news he took his car and got the dene is new news to me
I would have headed down today

5 minutes from where that pic of him at dene entrance is a cold War underground bunker and shelter's the local kids use. He's clearly taking the road rather than path to Dene ,hopefully that's a sign
This pic and news he took his car and got the dene is new news to me
I would have headed down today
Yeah know where you mean, keeping everything crossed hes found safe and well

just been reading Faceache and his daughter has said there has been possible sightings of her dad on trains up the east coast and is asking for everyone to share the photos around the Ayrshire area

They are no longer looking around or searching Hawthorn dene

I’m sure he was in same year as me at monkwearmouth
Was known as Mel I think after Mel Blyth the footballer
Was into the New Romantics at the time
Fuck! Is that Mel?

I remember him well, two or three years above me like.

First ever new romantic I knew when everyone else were punks, mods and skinheads.

Hope he's okay.

Aye he went into it big style
Make up the lot
Took some bottle
News about the train sightings is encouraging
Just been down the Dene with my son to check a few spots we know .
Aye remember him well, dyed hair, eyeliner and nail varnish, skinny jeans and pointy shoes. Didn't really take much shit apart from the consensus that he was gay. But that was applied to anyone different.

Can't recall him ever getting bullied, in fact the opposite he seemed well liked. Always seemed to be on his own though, probably in his own little gang of one. Although I do remember others catching on and trying to copy, Sussmulch was one.

The train thing aye, encouraging, fingers crossed for the lad.

Aye remember him well, dyed hair, eyeliner and nail varnish, skinny jeans and pointy shoes. Didn't really take much shit apart from the consensus that he was gay. But that was applied to anyone different.

Can't recall him ever getting bullied, in fact the opposite he seemed well liked. Always seemed to be on his own though, probably in his own little gang of one. Although I do remember others catching on and trying to copy, Sussmulch was one.

The train thing aye, encouraging, fingers crossed for the lad.
And faz
Mr farrow

Honestly, some of the shit teachers go through it sounds like a f***ing awful profession at times. Hope he's found safe.

Honestly, some of the shit teachers go through it sounds like a f***ing awful profession at times. Hope he's found safe.
At younger ages you may have half a chance but teaching kids 12-16 I can only imagine the bullshit and aggro he would contend with. Anyway, fingers crossed all ends well.

Back