Minecraft Xbox360

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone still play this on PC? finally got round to trying out the Tekkit mod after watching the Yogcast videos for ages and it's all a bit much to get my head around at the minute

I much prefer it on the Xbox, the beauty of the game is it's simplicity and it gets away from that on the PC and the Xbox version being vanilla Minecraft and with it's better controls and multiplayer, it's the best way to play it IMO.

Just wish they'd release the update already. :lol:

Logon or register to see this image

Apparently you will be able to get the new items and features in old worlds and any part of your map that you haven't explored could have villages, ravines, strongholds, etc in them.

I lose hours on this. :lol:

I went back to this (Mac) on Saturday night for the first time since my first play of it when I bought it 3 months ago. It's going to be the end of me! Between my wheat farm, livestock, castle building and mining for cobblestone for my castle it's so damn addictive. I look at the clock, say another 15 minutes then 3 hours later its the middle of the night! So far this week I have went to sleep:
Saturday night: 2am Sunday
Sunday night: 1:30am Monday
Monday night: midnight
Tuesday night: 2:30am Wednesday
Wednesday night: 1:15am this morning

Looks too small to me :p

I'm going to start a SOL soon too, It'll have the concourse and everything.

Last edited:
I still love this game, me and our lass play this atleast once a day, we've got a mini city going on :lol:

Aye, me too, it's far too addictive. :lol:

I've got a farm, with melons, pumpkins, chicken and an automatic wheat farm. Built a massive mansion and lighthouse, an underwater mushroom farm, a huge slime farm, a couple of beach houses and a scale replica of my actual house. :eek:

Aye, me too, it's far too addictive. :lol:

I've got a farm, with melons, pumpkins, chicken and an automatic wheat farm. Built a massive mansion and lighthouse, an underwater mushroom farm, a huge slime farm, a couple of beach houses and a scale replica of my actual house. :eek:

I built a submarine :lol: mate do you know if they've took sheep off the new update? I can't find any :confused:

I built a submarine :lol: mate do you know if they've took sheep off the new update? I can't find any :confused:

They are still there but there is a passive mob limit, so if you've got loads of pet wolves or are farming too many chickens then it could stop others spawning.

Very much so a work in progress but I gave up smoking cold turkey on Tuesday. As a means to keep my mind off it I thought mine craft would be ideal. So I started the SOL...

This is a work in progress too...

It's looking canny so far, shame there isn't an option that will you how many blocks you've used in a build.

Did you know you can upload pictures direct from the game to Facebook? You just have to press start and Y.

yeah and thats gonna go down well with the majority of your friends list :lol:

Who's still playing this then? Me and our lass still loving it :lol:

btw if anyone still needs the 500m achievement just giz a bell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back