Minecraft Xbox360

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out tomorrow I think, 1600 MS points.

Trailer for it looks good, can have 8 friends playing on Xbox live aswell :-D

Never played it on the pc but I'm looking forward to this one !

Great game. I have it on PC but will be getting this version too I think. Didn't realise it was out so soon.

Seen it briefly on the Internet but can someone tell me what the game is about and the point if it please ?

it's a survival game where you build stuff basically, there's no end to it or story. Sounds shit but once i played it for a bit i got addicted.

Out tomorrow I think, 1600 MS points.

Trailer for it looks good, can have 8 friends playing on Xbox live aswell :-D

Never played it on the pc but I'm looking forward to this one !

is it that heap of shit that was on miniclip? if so save your points marra

Only had 20 minutes bash and it's great so far.

Built my house, tool ages to work it out, and then night time comes and them horrible bastards blew te entire front end off and killed me with arrows!! It was only the tutorial :oops:

Takes a bit of time to get into it but I think I'm going to really enjoy it :)

Only had 20 minutes bash and it's great so far.

Built my house, tool ages to work it out, and then night time comes and them horrible bastards blew te entire front end off and killed me with arrows!! It was only the tutorial :oops:

Takes a bit of time to get into it but I think I'm going to really enjoy it :)
Same thing happened to me :lol: It's harder than the pc version as for one it's not the new update where you can eat more than pigs and bread, have a food bar and you can sprint, seems to move slower aswell my only real annoyance.

Had to make do with making a shit shed to live in and the fucker gets blown up. :evil: havent had the chance to go down any caves yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back