Minecraft Xbox360

Status
Not open for further replies.

There is a downside though, any worlds you have saved won't be upgraded to 1.8.2, they'll stay at their current release forever.

Although that's not too bad, as it'll mean you can go back to "vanilla" minecraft whenever you want, as long as you keep your current saves.

There is a downside though, any worlds you have saved won't be upgraded to 1.8.2, they'll stay at their current release forever.

Although that's not too bad, as it'll mean you can go back to "vanilla" minecraft whenever you want, as long as you keep your current saves.

Not too fussed tbh, most of our worlds are just scrap heaps with loads of shite here, there and everywhere. However they did take ages to build, with the lack of creative and all.

Absolute shit that they don't update my current world.

Okay, the buildings might be shite, but I'm proud of them and they took f***ing ages.

this, our lass has created a full village, don't think I have the heart to tell her she can't use the new stuff on it.

Some crap we've made..

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

Looks like a canny world, I fancy building the SOL when creative comes out. Someone already build Old Trafford on their xbox...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5gR2XTVq8U[/ame]

The update is finished now, it's been sent to Microsoft for certification, so it'll be out within the next week or two, depending on bugs and stuff.

List of all the new stuff.

Looks like a canny world, I fancy building the SOL when creative comes out. Someone already build Old Trafford on their xbox...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5gR2XTVq8U

The update is finished now, it's been sent to Microsoft for certification, so it'll be out within the next week or two, depending on bugs and stuff.

List of all the new stuff.

I've enjoyed it like mate, one of the few games we can play together, payed buttons for it anarl, well worth the money.

Anyone still play this on PC? finally got round to trying out the Tekkit mod after watching the Yogcast videos for ages and it's all a bit much to get my head around at the minute

I've got it for PC but haven't played it for about 6 months - had a long spell of not playing it and when I went back they updated it with loads of magic stuff which just confused me. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back