Mindhunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's on My list. Saw just the first 20 mins but couldn't focus, just too much distraction in the house so will give another try later.

however, watched MANHUNT:unabomber and that was f***ing brilliant.. No distractions, blasted through all the episodes in one sitting with barely a piss break.. Great show

It's on My list. Saw just the first 20 mins but couldn't focus, just too much distraction in the house so will give another try later.

however, watched MANHUNT:unabomber and that was f***ing brilliant.. No distractions, blasted through all the episodes in one sitting with barely a piss break.. Great show
I watched that and thought it was rather dragged out a bit. Also played around with the truth re the relationship/meetings between the 2 main characters. I can appreciate it was to make it more dramatic etc.

I watched the first episode last night and we both thought it was pap. Does it pick up speed or have a story line in the next episode?
Its not full of action, and a bit slow at times. I get the impression that series 1 is just getting you warmed up for whats to come (I presume theres more series, as if not then aye, its a bit shit!)

Quite enjoyed the first episode - slowed down after the first 5 minutes though. Will give the second episode a try.
Well I wasn't expecting non stop action etc etc, and it helps that I find serial killers fascinating. As someone mentioned in a previous thread, it's based on the book Mind Hunter: Inside the FBI's Elite Serial Crime Unit by John Douglas and Mark Olshaker. Which now I've remembered that - I fancy reading! :)

Well I wasn't expecting non stop action etc etc, and it helps that I find serial killers fascinating. As someone mentioned in a previous thread, it's based on the book Mind Hunter: Inside the FBI's Elite Serial Crime Unit by John Douglas and Mark Olshaker. Which now I've remembered that - I fancy reading! :)
Read it and enjoyed it. At my age, non-stop action is out and I'm not into fights/car chases/explosions but thought there might be a bit more (Al) Gore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back