Mindhunter

Just for info

The younger lead detective in Mindhunter is gay and his partner is the lad who plays the new Spock in the recent films

Will we ever find out if the cat is ok and who is taking the food?

Some recent story on Dennis Rader the BTK killer.

Thank you for this. The man is pure evil

Last edited by a moderator:

Due out soon apparently.
Anyone else find the main characters very difficult to connect with ? That may sound obvious given the subject matter but I did find it a little hollow as a result

Ford reminded me of myself. Maybe that’s why? :lol:

Ford’s lass however, and the Milfy Professor...

Ha ha.
And yes, the eye candy was appreciated. But even then, their personalities weren’t great.
Look, I liked the show - it was really interesting, really well shot, good plot and great acting. I just didn’t like the main characters

Ha ha.
And yes, the eye candy was appreciated. But even then, their personalities weren’t great.
Look, I liked the show - it was really interesting, really well shot, good plot and great acting. I just didn’t like the main characters
They were interesting enough. The main thing for me is the interaction with the serial killers and the progression in the way they deal with them. You need characters that don't interfere with the narrative - nothing too showy. I can't wait for this to start.

Only got 2 left. Enjoying it but have to say I'm not particularly interested in Wendy's love life (possibly in the minority there). And she looks far too 'modern' for the late seventies, which is irritating me. Still a class drama.

Back