Mindhunter series 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stephen cartwright

Anyone know when series two becomes available on Netflix?

I need to know what has happened to the cat, whether btks daughter is involved and if we get to see more of ed kemper?

You have gone right down in my estimation with that one comment. :eek:
I watched about 4 episodes and couldn't get into it. It trudged along with nowt happening, it wasn't even particularly intelligent which is what I was hoping for. Also the main guy is wooden as hell in my opinion. In a world of endless choice at your fingertips now I'm surprised anyone bothers with this.

Don't be daft.
Soz marra just not my cup of tea. I watched Unabomber after this and it was so much better, by that I mean it was 7/10 instead of 3/10.

I watched about 4 episodes and couldn't get into it. It trudged along with nowt happening, it wasn't even particularly intelligent which is what I was hoping for. Also the main guy is wooden as hell in my opinion. In a world of endless choice at your fingertips now I'm surprised anyone bothers with this.

Soz marra just not my cup of tea. I watched Unabomber after this and it was so much better, by that I mean it was 7/10 instead of 3/10.
Fair enough marra. I might give that a look, although I've got a few things lined up.

Reactions: mux
Fair enough marra. I might give that a look, although I've got a few things lined up.
There are better than Unabomber mind, but it's decent quality TV.

If you want something short, watch Killing Eve on Iplayer, or the Bodyguard if you want to jump on the bandwagon. Both very good, Killing Eve in particular.

Anyone know when series two becomes available on Netflix?

I need to know what has happened to the cat, whether btks daughter is involved and if we get to see more of ed kemper?

The cat just left or died I reckon. Don't think it is a recurring plot-line anyway. Did seem weird to just end like that but I can't see it being mentioned again.

The daughter element (if Debbie is) seems strange as well. In real life DR's daughter is going to publish a book on him early next year. Belated cash-in. Bad taste really.

Some information on what the second series could cover:

This "Mindhunter" Theory About Debbie & The BTK Killer Makes SO Much Sense

There are better than Unabomber mind, but it's decent quality TV.

If you want something short, watch Killing Eve on Iplayer, or the Bodyguard if you want to jump on the bandwagon. Both very good, Killing Eve in particular.
Watching Killing Eve as we speak. It would seem you have some redeeming qualities. ;)

Reactions: mux
I like Sandra Ho from killing eve. Her expressions crack me up.

The cat just left or died I reckon. Don't think it is a recurring plot-line anyway. Did seem weird to just end like that but I can't see it being mentioned again.

The daughter element (if Debbie is) seems strange as well. In real life DR's daughter is going to publish a book on him early next year. Belated cash-in. Bad taste really.

Some information on what the second series could cover:

This "Mindhunter" Theory About Debbie & The BTK Killer Makes SO Much Sense
The theory I've read about the cat, is that it's killed by a kid, who then goes on to become a serial killer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Sandra Ho from killing eve. Her expressions crack me up.

The theory I've read about the cat, is that it's killed by a kid, who then goes on to become a serial killer.
That was my take/worry on it. The bastards always start with cats. I hate seeing cats in crime dramas as 9 times out of 10 they get killed. Lucky it made it through the first series I suppose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back