Mindhunter series 2

Finished this on Tuesday, fantastic television. Didn't think much of the first episode but once it got into gear it was riveting.

@turtleiris - is there a one off podcast about this series on Atalanta Monster or is it a series?

Finished this on Tuesday, fantastic television. Didn't think much of the first episode but once it got into gear it was riveting.

@turtleiris - is there a one off podcast about this series on Atalanta Monster or is it a series?
It's a series marra, available on various streaming services. Spotify, stitcher, etc. Link below for stitcher, series 1 (series 2 about the zodiac killer).
Atlanta Monster

I'mNot Sure why they added the storyline about Tench's kid mind. It felt like they'd jumped the shark a bit with that.

It did seem a bit contrived.

On the other hand the series was quite tightly plotted, 9 episodes instead of dragging it out over 13. If they'd introduced the idea of a kid with those problems to a different separate character they might have ended up dragging it out more

On the other hand the series was quite tightly plotted, 9 episodes instead of dragging it out over 13. If they'd introduced the idea of a kid with those problems to a different separate character they might have ended up dragging it out more
Maybe I'm looking into it too much. It might just a way of opening up the storyline about pressures in his marriage. I was expecting it to lead to him having a heart attack as they were highlighting how much he was having to juggle his life.

Maybe I'm looking into it too much. It might just a way of opening up the storyline about pressures in his marriage. I was expecting it to lead to him having a heart attack as they were highlighting how much he was having to juggle his life.

I know what you mean. It ended up doing two jobs, didn't it? How the pressures of the job take a toll on family life, and how kids with those problems can head down a certain path which can be quite sinister.

I didn't find it too contrived but shirley his bosses would have been notified of it by the powers that be?

Back