Mindhunter series 2

Any links? It would fit in with the whole psychological profiling aspect I suppose. Little turd (not you).
I searched Google for mindhunter series two start date and it was on one of the numerous links that came up

The bloke who portrays Ed Kemper was superb imo.

Have you seen the real-life interview with him. Someone made mention of it on here.

He actually seems like a intelligent, well balanced person if he wasn't just casually recounting his killing spree. Beyond spooky.

He actually came forward in later life to advise people not to do such things and to seek help if they are having such thoughts.

Have you seen the real-life interview with him. Someone made mention of it on here.

He actually seems like a intelligent, well balanced person if he wasn't just casually recounting his killing spree. Beyond spooky.

He actually came forward in later life to advise people not to do such things and to seek help if they are having such thoughts.
I hadn't but will now. Thanks

well balanced? he is a sad piece of work, the actor in the series got him quite well actually

well balanced? he is a sad piece of work, the actor in the series got him quite well actually

I'm not saying he is a nice man. Just the way he comes across in the short excerpt of the interview I watched. If you read the comments everybody says the same.

He is a complete sociopath - to think he could have been undetected still. He did give himself up to police and wasn't even considered a remote suspect. He used to hang around cops as well.

I'm not saying he is a nice man. Just the way he comes across in the short excerpt of the interview I watched. If you read the comments everybody says the same.

He is a complete sociopath - to think he could have been undetected still. He did give himself up to police and wasn't even considered a remote suspect. He used to hang around cops as well.

Some intelligence there, if not he wouldnt have got away with it for so long, but thats about it, no other positive traits whatsoever

I watched about 4 episodes and couldn't get into it. It trudged along with nowt happening, it wasn't even particularly intelligent which is what I was hoping for. Also the main guy is wooden as hell in my opinion. In a world of endless choice at your fingertips now I'm surprised anyone bothers with this.

Soz marra just not my cup of tea. I watched Unabomber after this and it was so much better, by that I mean it was 7/10 instead of 3/10.
I agree. Started off full of promise them just trundled along for what seemed like weeks with no character or plot development.
I'm enjoying Get Shorty which does have a grest story and gets better as it hoes along. First few episodes season 1 were a bit meh, after that took off. Season 2 even better.

Brilliant tele like...couldn't keep up with the different killers they interviewed and their relevance to what they were to the current investigations were thought.. however the Manson interview was class..also did they hint at the dad being involved in the missing black children as well?

Brilliant tele like...couldn't keep up with the different killers they interviewed and their relevance to what they were to the current investigations were thought.. however the Manson interview was class..also did they hint at the dad being involved in the missing black children as well?

Cheers for the spoilers 😄

Back