Microsoft flight simulator

I heard using the back ones makes the Thrustmaster work properly, it don’t 😂
It is class using the stick like
I’ve been on for about 5 hours tonight and it looks like they’ve sorted the default configuration. There’s still a need for a Bluetooth mouse when you need to click buttons in the cockpit but it’s 100 times better now.

I’ve spent the whole night on the landing challenges and managed to get a grade B on the 747 at JFK but can’t get any better than a C on the A320 into Rio. Great fun either way and I’m getting a better appreciation for how the controls differ for each plane.

Getting the series s for the new fifa and have been itching to try this. Any good? Does the sol look as handsome as in real life?
No is the quick answer to that. Last time I flew over there it hasn't been properly rendered and looks like a Mag has sat on it. If you download the latest UK free pack then the vast majority (all?) of the PL stadia are properly rendered.

Just saw this is now available on cloud gaming for XBOX One with Ultimate Game Pass. Has anyone tried this? Does it cost additionally to the UGP subscription or is it free to play once you have that? I'm tempted like.

Just saw this is now available on cloud gaming for XBOX One with Ultimate Game Pass. Has anyone tried this? Does it cost additionally to the UGP subscription or is it free to play once you have that? I'm tempted like.

Just go on Google maps, it'll be better than the Xbox one and cheaper

Back