Microsoft flight simulator

Shieldsman

Striker
Could be coming out on X Box X as early as next week. Canny first exclusive that. :eek:

I bought a decent spec PC mainly just to play it and have sunk around 500 hours into it. Incredible game - it'll be interesting to see how the console version compares to the low/med/high/ultra PC settings.

I never got past the training. The bug where the trainer is supposed to be flying but doesn't and you crash :neutral: killed it for me. Will have to give it another go.

Out now but got a 27gb update already.

Thinking of buying an x box just for this. Will the series S be just as good as the X?
Reviews reckon it's a solid 30 fps on both and 4k on the X, 1080p on the S, with X also having much better draw distance.

Out now but got a 27gb update already.

Reviews reckon it's a solid 30 fps on both and 4k on the X, 1080p on the S, with X also having much better draw distance.

Was a 90 odd gig update on my series x, even though I had pre-downloaded it...random!

EDIT... Guess the pre-install didn't work as here comes the 27.59GB update now...

Last edited:
Was a 90 odd gig update on my series x, even though I had pre-downloaded it...random!

EDIT... Guess the pre-install didn't work as here comes the 27.59GB update now...
That makes sense, was wondering how we had different update sizes.
Also, once you have downloaded the game and patch, go to the store and download all the world updates.

Last edited:
Looking forward to your reviews as this is a deal breaker for the xbox series x or ps5 for me.
Do you think there will be any military add ons at some point?

Looking forward to your reviews as this is a deal breaker for the xbox series x or ps5 for me.
Do you think there will be any military add ons at some point?
There's a free Top Gun expansion in October and you can buy the Eurofighter and Spitfire as DLC right now

champion. My two lads have the series x I was going to get ps5 but will probs get the xbox now.
Trailer for Top Gun here, looks canny.
There's a lot of stuff to download like but it's running really well and the graphics are mental.

Back