Michael Vaughan

Morgan, utter cretin of a human being. Not looked at his Twitter yet to see if he has posted the obligatory photo of him with Vaughan to ‘prove’ their friendship.

I will be amazed if that walloper Vaughan manages to avoid appearing alongside the Morgan tubthumping.
He "says what everyone is thinking" though. Apparently.

Strange one really. He does seem to have gone all zany and become a bit of an attention seeker in recent years, which is so far removed from how he was as a cricketer and a captain.

I can't put my finger on what's led to the change but he's like a different person at times which is a shame I still want to really like him.
I think it was his radio show, he decided to get the audience he needed to be controversial. A tactic that works, the trouble is it doesn't make to liked or respected.

When he calms down he still talks sense, cricket-wise.

I think it was his radio show, he decided to get the audience he needed to be controversial. A tactic that works, the trouble is it doesn't make to liked or respected.

When he calms down he still talks sense, cricket-wise.
He’s a brilliant listen when talking about cricket on TMS. Just a shame he’s an absolute knacker in every other walk of life.

He’s a brilliant listen when talking about cricket on TMS. Just a shame he’s an absolute knacker in every other walk of life.

always found he just plays up to whoever he was on air with. as yorkshire as they come if on with boycott, all posh my dear old thinger if on with blowers, one of the lads with tuffers, smarmy twat with swann etc etc.

when he just stops acting up and discusses cricket he's spot on but he's too busy pandering to an audience that detest him most of the time

Last edited:
Of course as usual he doesn't offer up any ways he'd actually do that.

Just throw away wanker comments like usual from him.

I don't mind people in cricket having these views, but put your money where your mouth is.

Explain how you'd do it and then explain to the 8 counties removed from existence, why your f***ing irrelevant in person at a members event.

It’s not even his idea- he’s regurgitating what KP and others have said for ages

Remember when we warned that once the 16.4 was in place they would push to get rid of the counties, and the acolytes told us we were being paranoid?

Why have a full time professional team in Durham when you can have 6 games of 16.4 a year? With fireworks and cheerleaders!

Back