Metal Gear Solid 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

My favourite game of this gen.
Out of interest, what's ppl's approach to each mission?
I'm always do a sneaky, sneaky, knock out the decent guards and fulton them back to base. Just gets a bit repetitive and boring now. Not sure if you're 'meant' to go in all gung-ho.

I'm always do a sneaky, sneaky, knock out the decent guards and fulton them back to base. Just gets a bit repetitive and boring now. Not sure if you're 'meant' to go in all gung-ho.
It all depends how you want to play. I prefer to not been seen and try not to make any kills. My buddy is Quiet and I have her equipped with the tranq sniper.

I just do about 5/6 missions and side ops in a row then go back and try do all parts of missions so like one early ones I sniped the target and then killed all enemies about and got the goodies then second time round I snook in and extracted the target to get final part of mission.

Had a roam about on this tonight. Classic :cool:
Brilliant game. I'd forgotten just how good "Shining lights, even in death" is. Cracking bit of gaming that.

Love the fact kojima designed it so the story felt unfinished and hid the final mission in the games code to give the game itself a "phantom limb". Bloke is a genius.

Brilliant game. I'd forgotten just how good "Shining lights, even in death" is. Cracking bit of gaming that.

Love the fact kojima designed it so the story felt unfinished and hid the final mission in the games code to give the game itself a "phantom limb". Bloke is a genius.
Yeah. The story is layered beyond belief and the ending makes MG1 make more sense but also turns that game story on its head as well, even 25 years after it come out :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back