Men With Cats Are On The Rise

Status
Not open for further replies.

I saw a lad at work the other day who has 71 cats living in his house. Them large ones as well, main coons or what ever they're called. I bet it f***ing stinks. They only have 7 rooms in their house so that's 10 bastards per room.

I've got two mogs, Lily and Flo, and it's widely understood that I'm the most straight lad on this forum so make of that what you will.

what i make of that is.....you have two cats. and you've give them daft names.

Reactions: mux
A man with cats can never truly be a man!

Quite the opposite. A man who needs a big dog to feel masculine isn't a true man. Same as buying a big car cos you've got a cocktail sausage.

Cats don't give a fuck about you, they just use you for food and shelter. I respect that.

Quite the opposite. A man who needs a big dog to feel masculine isn't a true man. Same as buying a big car cos you've got a cocktail sausage.

Cats don't give a fuck about you, they just use you for food and shelter. I respect that.
You respect something
That just uses you?
I don't think you understand how respect works marra

You respect something
That just uses you?
I don't think you understand how respect works marra

They don't give you the bullshit dogs do. They won't do "paw" for food, they just expect it, and if you don't give them it they'll go steal from someone or knack a mouse. How can you not respect that?

They don't give you the bullshit dogs do. They won't do "paw" for food, they just expect it, and if you don't give them it they'll go steal from someone or knack a mouse. How can you not respect that?
Actually the stray cat I took in used to 'beg' for food. Usually the right paw, but sometimes, if he was feeling especially hungry a quick right paw, left paw and then right again. He had food issues basically because his shitty owner moved and left him.

Men who don't like cats are right weirdos, and probably wear their polo shirts buttoned all the way to the top too.

There's a lad who I've known since I was about 14 (he's nearly 30 now) who's obsessed with cats, it's really weird... Had some cats with an ex girlfriend, broke up with her... Then used to go round her house while she was out (with her permission) to hang out with the cats while she was at work. Then he moved, and got one of the cats from the previous relationship and moved it in with him after about 2 years apart. His facebook feed is just full of him hanging out with his cat, pictures of the cat on the bench, pictures of the cat asleep, the cat pulling a stupid face. I get it if you've bought a cat, and you post in on facebook "Got a new cat, here it is" great, no problems there. But this daily update thing is really odd.

Nice guy, but the cat obsession really freaks me out abit.

There's a lad who I've known since I was about 14 (he's nearly 30 now) who's obsessed with cats, it's really weird... Had some cats with an ex girlfriend, broke up with her... Then used to go round her house while she was out (with her permission) to hang out with the cats while she was at work. Then he moved, and got one of the cats from the previous relationship and moved it in with him after about 2 years apart. His facebook feed is just full of him hanging out with his cat, pictures of the cat on the bench, pictures of the cat asleep, the cat pulling a stupid face. I get it if you've bought a cat, and you post in on facebook "Got a new cat, here it is" great, no problems there. But this daily update thing is really odd.

Nice guy, but the cat obsession really freaks me out abit.

sounds more likely he is obsessed with his ex lass not the cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back