Men With Cats Are On The Rise

Status
Not open for further replies.

I saw a lad at work the other day who has 71 cats living in his house. Them large ones as well, main coons or what ever they're called. I bet it f***ing stinks. They only have 7 rooms in their house so that's 10 bastards per room.

My worst fecking nightmare.. Don't like the fecking things

Love cats me. The thing about cat haters is they always want to tell you about it for some unknown reason, and often possess a horrible little ankle biting dog with a stupid name - and put on a baby voice when they talk to them.

Last edited:
Love cats me. The thing about cat haters is they always want to tell you about it for some unknown reason, and often possess a horrible little ankle biting dog with a stupid name - and put on a baby voice when they talk to them.
they think they are children or something, very bizarre almost as if they are as thick as their dogs

It wasn't my intention. I was mostly trying to point out that some hipster twat has called his cat Nigel Harmsworth.
I know - I 'd read the article myself and thought 'not going to post' as it would be pages of cat hate. Clearly cat people are far more civilised as we don't start dog hating threads! It's just the unwarranted, often ignorant hate that I don't like. And I have to say my cats use litter trays, don't kill birds (one was a mouser :neutral:) and are very very affectionate.

I know - I 'd read the article myself and thought 'not going to post' as it would be pages of cat hate. Clearly cat people are far more civilised as we don't start dog hating threads! It's just the unwarranted, often ignorant hate that I don't like. And I have to say my cats use litter trays, don't kill birds (one was a mouser :neutral:) and are very very affectionate.

Mine chased a frog around the garden for a while then rolled over for him to tickle her belly. She's caught the odd rodent but nothing beyond that and generally uses the litter tray.

Also, I like dogs pretty much as much as I like cats but couldn't justify owning a dog, given my work hours (or at least not in the house hours).

Mine chased a frog around the garden for a while then rolled over for him to tickle her belly. She's caught the odd rodent but nothing beyond that and generally uses the litter tray.

Also, I like dogs pretty much as much as I like cats but couldn't justify owning a dog, given my work hours (or at least not in the house hours).
As my cats only go out during the day when I'm in the house I can safely say over the years 3 cats I had from kittens never brought anything in for me other than discarded pigeon feathers, leaves and once a dandelion. The 3 I rescued who were living rough were guilty of the odd mouse now and then which is understandable.

Iv got 3 cats, 3 farm cats to be exact 2 little uns and one big evil Tom called Gizmo. Tremendous rat catcher. They arent pets.

As my cats only go out during the day when I'm in the house I can safely say over the years 3 cats I had from kittens never brought anything in for me other than discarded pigeon feathers, leaves and once a dandelion. The 3 I rescued who were living rough were guilty of the odd mouse now and then which is understandable.

As I've posted before, mine once brought me a live butterfly.

There's a lad who I've known since I was about 14 (he's nearly 30 now) who's obsessed with cats, it's really weird... Had some cats with an ex girlfriend, broke up with her... Then used to go round her house while she was out (with her permission) to hang out with the cats while she was at work. Then he moved, and got one of the cats from the previous relationship and moved it in with him after about 2 years apart. His facebook feed is just full of him hanging out with his cat, pictures of the cat on the bench, pictures of the cat asleep, the cat pulling a stupid face. I get it if you've bought a cat, and you post in on facebook "Got a new cat, here it is" great, no problems there. But this daily update thing is really odd.

Nice guy, but the cat obsession really freaks me out abit.
Actually this sounds like an ex of mine with his ex missus. He used to go back to their house and sit with the cats. I found it was one of the few endearing things about him. :lol:

That's sweet. Has she not got teeth? I actually put the dandelion in water...well at that time no bugger else was bringing me flowers! :oops::lol:

Last edited:

Mine brought me a half dead pigeon. :lol: Absolutely minging.

How can you not respect an animal that basically does whatever the fuck it wants? Cats are punk rock as they come, do literally owt they fancy, shit where they want, eat where they want, shag where they want, they they just put on a cute act and get free massages. They live the dream.

She has her full set of teeth and they're good for her age (says the vet), she's just a gentle type except with dogs and other cats.
I like male cats as generally speaking your neutered male is adorably soft as clarts. I rescued a female cat who was quite vicious, understandable given her circumstances but since that experience I prefer male cats.

I like male cats as generally speaking your neutered male is adorably soft as clarts. I rescued a female cat who was quite vicious, understandable given her circumstances but since that experience I prefer male cats.

I've had the opposite experience to some degree. Had and/or lived with people who owned male pets (both dogs and cats) all my life so, beyond feeding people's pets when they're away, I'd not had much experience of female pets until this one rocked up at the Blue Cross. She doesn't wander as much, isn't a killer and is stupidly affectionate (with me anyway, one of my friends once told me "Arkle, you do realise that, according to that cat, there are two types of people in this world, you and the rest of us" and that's true to a degree).

Hate going into people's houses that have cats.
Leave the house with hair on my clothes and stink of cats, clothes chucked straight in the washer.
Anyone that says ya house doesn't smell of cats if ya have one is being polite, the soft twat.

Hate going into people's houses that have cats.
Leave the house with hair on my clothes and stink of cats, clothes chucked straight in the washer.
Anyone that says ya house doesn't smell of cats if ya have one is being polite, the soft twat.

As a cat owner, I know this is true and I've only got the one cat. The same is true with a lot of dogs, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back