Men getting pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

It reduces the Gender Pay Gap too

Most women I know would have told their fellas to piss off if they wanted to nick half of their maternity and moaned like fuck when they had to go back to work. It's bizarre how most women want to look after the kids they carried for 9 months after they're born and not go back to work. Its like they get attached to them or something...

I don't recognise the laws of USA. He is not a man.

Apparently law is above biological facts, if the law let someone become a rabbit that would not mean that individual was now a rabbit. It is an impossibility.

Its one thing being polite and respecting the law and the fact it allows people to change the sex and recognising an individual wants to be referred to a certain sex but that does not make it a true biological fact, because by nature it is not, however much they wish it be.

Apparently law is above biological facts, if the law let someone become a rabbit that would not mean that individual was now a rabbit. It is an impossibility.

Its one thing being polite and respecting the law and the fact it allows people to change the sex and recognising an individual wants to be referred to a certain sex but that does not make it a true biological fact, because by nature it is not, however much they wish it be.

It's just nonsense but people seem happy to along with it.

Well technically biology says he has a penis.

The definition of a man, is defined, in this case, by the law.

Like I said, it’s not me you’re arguing with, folks.

Most women I know would have told their fellas to piss off if they wanted to nick half of their maternity and moaned like fuck when they had to go back to work. It's bizarre how most women want to look after the kids they carried for 9 months after they're born and not go back to work. Its like they get attached to them or something...
Some women want to stay off. Some want to go back to work. Both is fine.

But if the man wants to take some time off, then he should do, and I don’t think a woman should be able to stop him. We should do Shared Leave like the Scandis do - men use it or lose it, and women don’t lose it if they do. It’s not either or.

Last edited:
Well technically biology says he has a penis.

The definition of a man, is defined, in this case, by the law.

Like I said, it’s not me you’re arguing with, folks.
“Seeing Chris carrying our baby increased my yearning to carry a child,” she explained.

In October 2015 Chris had an appointment to start his medical transition.

Then, in January 2016, he began having testosterone injections every 10 days, while Amy fell pregnant in the same month, on her first attempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back