Men getting pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s a no from me. But to give this statement more depth, then you introduce stereotypical norms which are both nature and nurture in everyone’s mindset.

I’ve never been expected to mentally prepare to carry a child. Lasses know they may become a mother from a young age and I imagine there’s an element of horror at some stage when they learn how the baby comes out. They have mentally prepared for this for years. It’s expected of them and the vast majority of women become mothers, so they have dealt with the facts of the process.

Blokes, generally, don’t go through this and as an aside, whilst it may be possible for the medical world to engineer males bearing a child, it’s not a ‘natural’ process.

Allowed by who? Your lass?

Edit: take it you had kids before Shared Leave cane in? I wish more men would take it up. It’s brilliant.
Yeah my lass :D. She said the day you can give birth is the day you can have the leave :lol:. I do think it's a good idea to have it legally split. It would take away the excuse for not giving young lasses certain jobs if the bloke was just as likely to have it. It would give men a better bond as well as understanding of how stressful it is.

Yeah my lass :D. She said the day you can give birth is the day you can have the leave :lol:. I do think it's a good idea to have it legally split. It would take away the excuse for not giving young lasses certain jobs if the bloke was just as likely to have it. It would give men a better bond as well as understanding of how stressful it is.
It reduces the Gender Pay Gap too

He’s a man whether you’re comfortable with it or not. :)
Not biologically though.

I have no issue at all with transgender people but in my mind a man who transgenders to a woman is not the same as a women who was born a women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back