Memories of comprehensive school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure on the teacher but it was definitely on a school trip :lol:

Youngy was tough as fuck like.. Wasn't many messed with him..

What year did you leave??

Can you remember the name of the music teacher who's wife was the English teacher??

He played the organ in redhouse club on a weekend too...

Had to text my mate.. Was ditmar.

Only ever watched west side story or grease in his class... Right lazy fucker.
The Dittmars were teachers at Pennywell, is that where you’re on about or did they teach somewhere else? She was off her nut

The Dittmars were teachers at Pennywell, is that where you’re on about or did they teach somewhere else? She was off her nut

Redhouse when I knew them.. She taught English , always had a short skirt on and sat on her desk...

He couldn't give a fuck. Just used to put a video on and leave us to it

Youngy was our rugby coach. Tough right up until the point a group of casuals hung him over the balcony over Market Square outside the Upper Deck.

I left in '88. A vintage year :cool:;)

I'd be suprised if either of the music teachers I remember (Ditmar & Ford) had a wife. In fact I'm fairly sure Ray Ford was bumming @mini-x2

Maybe it was his sister... But I was sure it was his wife... Aye I remember ford being a little bit light on his loafers as well...

I just started in 87 and Mrs ditmar didn't start til my 3rd year I think.. So you wouldn't of had the pleasure.

Last edited:
Redhouse when I knew them.. She taught English , always had a short skirt on and sat on her desk...

Maybe it was his sister... But I was sure it was his wife... Aye I remember ford being a little bit light on his loafers as well...

I just started in 87 and Mrs ditmar didn't start til my 3rd year I think.. So you wouldn't of had the pleasure.

Aye she taught English at Pennywell and him music, they were married but got divorced and she changed her name back to her maiden name

Some lads that had left school the year before, came to see him in the school field, he grabbed a cricket bat and walked over.
I was desperate to see him get a kicking but they bottled it and walked off.
He drove me to a basketball game once. Thought we were gonna go back in time at one point he was driving that fast, overtaking cars on blind bends n that

Youngy was our rugby coach. Tough right up until the point a group of casuals hung him over the balcony over Market Square outside the Upper Deck.

I left in '88. A vintage year :cool:;)

I'd be suprised if either of the music teachers I remember (Ditmar & Ford) had a wife. In fact I'm fairly sure Ray Ford was bumming @mini-x2

Reported. Watch your letterbox.

As for Young, that was the time he came to school wearing shades for a week to hide his black eyes.

opening a text book and someone writing the following

go to page 37 - flips to page 37
go to page 178 - flip to 178

after doing this about another 5 times youd get a comment like "i bucked ya ma"
:lol:

or

in spanish the same but last page would be "you are a" with a arrow pointing to spanish for wanker :lol:

Walking through the hall (canteen) with my tray of bait, was about 13 and called this munter from the 5th year “alien”.....she only went and landed a overhand right off my pyatt.

Took it like a boss though, didn’t even spill my milk, styled it out despite a bust lip....mates were pissing themselves.

(Alien allegedly went on to be famous for throwing a mars bar up her rat in front of the lads in her form room )

I was shite at French but when I moved schools they hoyed me in the top set. No test or owt, just because I knew someone in that class.

Three years of being shite at French, with the same teacher being a proper arsehole, telling me the same shit again and again, I proper hated it.

Then it happened. She had her hands in her cardigan pockets and tripped over a chair leg. Fell over and smashed her face off the floor. The class went silent. Then I burst out laughing. Nobody got up to help but she managed to get her hands out of her pockets while still face down and get herself up.

I'd stopped laughing by then :lol:

Also the art teacher who was morbidly obese, yet they had the art department on the top floor of the biggest block. Five flights of stairs, the poor bastard.

His class was the worst, people just hoying art supplies out the window because he rarely got up from his desk. Them disc shaped blocks of paint made a canny impression on the ground from the fifth floor mind.

Once brought some super glue into school. Me and a few mates glued ourselves together in the bogs. As more and more kids came in more got involved. After the bell had gone for the end of lunch our head of year came in and there must have been over 20 of us. Fire brigade had to come out. Managed to get us unstuck just by pulling our hands apart eventually. Would have been a major crisis these days
Like the human centipede?

Well she didn’t do a very good job did she? It’s wouldn’t have you illiterate twonk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well she didn’t do a very good job did she? It’s wouldn’t have you illiterate twonk.

Papers must be shite this morning if you've nothing better to do than sitting on here looking for mistakes.;)

My tutor, who was also an English teacher, looked like an evil jimmy krankie. As well as evil Edna and zelda.... It's you isn't it Pauline??

Gegsy, is that you? I remember the time in the school library when you whispered those words “stick your finger up my bum.”

Pm me hun

Love, Pauline xx

Papers must be shite this morning if you've nothing better to do than sitting on here looking for mistakes.;)

My tutor, who was also an English teacher, looked like an evil jimmy krankie. As well as evil Edna and zelda.... It's you isn't it Pauline??

Having a git massive 3 inch thick English dictionary that I carted around every day in the first year.

I wrote "Fullwell aggro" in spidery writing on the side.
Remember getting told off by the English teacher for spelling it wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back