Memories of comprehensive school

houst69

Striker
Teachers not been able to last a full term without going off with stress. (Ferryhill School)

Learning shit instruments i.e clarinet and flute

Class tuck shop, anybody remember whoppa sweets?

Cross bastard country around the school 3 times

After easter doing bastard athletics and the such, shot put etc

Nicking test tubes out of science class.

Sniffing the gas out of gas pipes in science

Having the radio on in art class

Teachers not been able to last a full term without going off with stress. (Ferryhill School)

Learning shit instruments i.e clarinet and flute

Class tuck shop, anybody remember whoppa sweets?

Cross bastard country around the school 3 times

After easter doing bastard athletics and the such, shot put etc

Nicking test tubes out of science class.

Sniffing the gas out of gas pipes in science

Having the radio on in art class

It was recorders at Bede

I think i had hot dog chips and beans and brown sauce everyday at St Aidans- i was in the special class- 6G - and we had a table tennis table and a pool table to encourage us to stay in the class and discourage us from mixing with other pupils at break times.

Doing cross country running in the snow around Ponteland in short gym skirts!

Fancying the Art Teacher and his desert boots.

Hating maths and the terrifying maths teacher.

Once brought some super glue into school. Me and a few mates glued ourselves together in the bogs. As more and more kids came in more got involved. After the bell had gone for the end of lunch our head of year came in and there must have been over 20 of us. Fire brigade had to come out. Managed to get us unstuck just by pulling our hands apart eventually. Would have been a major crisis these days

Once brought some super glue into school. Me and a few mates glued ourselves together in the bogs. As more and more kids came in more got involved. After the bell had gone for the end of lunch our head of year came in and there must have been over 20 of us. Fire brigade had to come out. Managed to get us unstuck just by pulling our hands apart eventually. Would have been a major crisis these days
must have been an all boys school? really strange behaviour

For a long time after I considered arranging a reunion at mine and setting fire to the place with the majority of my year trapped inside.

But then I thought about it and remembered that something like that takes a lot of organisation

Back