Memories of comprehensive school

Crack pot Scottish supply teacher who spent every lunch time playing the bagpipes walking round the school yard. Aidans mid 80's.

Numerous middle aged male nut job teachers who thought nothing about dishing out physical violence for the slightest thing. Most would do time now for some of the things they did.

Fight between a teacher and pupil on the way to games one afternoon.

Drawing countless Sunderland ship badges and Hummel logo's in the French Tricolour books
And speaking of Tricolour books, anyone remember Claude Le tramp??

I hated every minute of it. I remember moaning to my Nana about school and she told me I'd look back on it as the best days of my life. Well she was wrong.

Taking acid and sniffing tippex thinner,
Getting blowjobs at dinnertime from the many slatgs in my year

Happy days
Remember having a massive bong and 2 curry battered buns at lunch, then whiteying the lot up in maths. :lol: Tippex thinner on your blazer cuff. :cool:

Me and another lad got dragged into the heads office with our folks, as someone had said we were dealing in school. :eek::lol:

Popping my cherry on a camping trip to France or Spain, with a much older Dutch bird. :cool:

Still remember the day Mr Branthwaite (who was an ex army boxing champion) was attacked by some scumbag parent.

It ended up with The lad being sparked clean out and Mr Tunn a very heavy bloke sitting on him till the police came
We were there at the same time. Wasn't Branthwaite the one who went running about 3 times a day?

Last edited:
I went to Buttershaw Upper where Rita, Sue and Bob Too school scenes were filmed. There was indeed filthy lasses there, remember once in the IT class, i had to share an old BBC comp with Adele right at the back of the room, cause I was late. Neither of doing much, not taking notice, she just turns to me "Can I give you a wank", aye why not, and off she went about it.

Hated school, absolutely shite. Provin my French teacher wrong after several years of arguments with her, the horrible bitch was about the highlight. Folk used to tell me "best days of your life", what a load of shit

Remember having a massive bong and 2 curry battered buns at lunch, then whiteying the lot up in maths. :lol: Tippex thinner on your blazer cuff. :cool:

Me and another lad got dragged into the heads office with our folks, as someone had said we were dealing in school. :eek::lol:

Popping my cherry on a camping trip to France or Spain, with a much older Dutch bird. :cool:

We were there at the same time. Wasn't Branthwaite the one who went running about 3 times a day?
There was a squad of about 15 of them that used to go running at lunchtime everyday.

I took food tech for GCSE but was in the bottom set for it. I had absolutely no interest in it at all and came out with an F. The class was full of kids who were as enthusiastic for it as I was. One lesson the teacher decided to boil his rice for his tea, needless to stay it was spat in, pubes put in and random bits of shit off the floor. In the end someone turned it up so that it burnt, rice stuck to the pan and the bottom of it pretty much burnt through :lol:

The teacher was a knacker like.

Back