Melanie Shaw

The words 'secret' and 'court' are mutually exclusive. It takes a whole bunch of people to organise any kind of court (except a kangaroo one!) and once a secret has a dozen people knowing it, it will never stay a secret. There are courts without juries, like the Diplock courts in N.Ireland during the troubles, and sometimes criminal courts can go into closed sessions (in camera) but the idea of any kind of officially sanctioned 'secret court' is fanciful.
If this dirty shit really has to be done, a decision will be made at the top of a branch of one of the security services, and a corpse with a credible cause of death will turn up at a friendly coroners office. (David Kelly anyone?)

People think MP's have an awful lot more power than they do. They also want to believe in a shadowy deep state, not that someone is a serial arsonist who was rightly imprisoned for being a maniac.

Oh look, Tommy Robinson is involved. Case closed.

That's what you think. Wouldn't be much of a secret I you were aware of it, would it?
Doesn’t matter if I am or not though does it it couldn’t happen. What would be the point of a secret court anyway? You might as well just lock her up.

Unless they have a secret judge, secret defence team, everyone briefed and paid in secret etc etc.

Doesn’t matter if I am or not though does it it couldn’t happen. What would be the point of a secret court anyway? You might as well just lock her up.

Unless they have a secret judge, secret defence team, everyone briefed and paid in secret etc etc.
I agree with you mate.

Would be easier to do a hit and run in a "stolen" vehicle, or arrange a mugging gone wrong.

Back