Melanie Shaw

I keep seeing references to this lass, I've tried to see both sides as to why she is in prison but!
I can't see anything from the UK authorities, nothing in any of the UK Papers,
a secret trial via video link
an appeal where it was stopped because they said she was shouting
a report that she lost 2 fingers while locked up
and a 2 year prison term that ended in June but she is still inside
anyone know what is actually going on?
Logon or register to see this image

There is plenty out of here on you tube/ Google ect. Last you tube was 8th aug. Haven't had a chance to read/watch it

As for finding it on herr.... Probably 3 banned and thread pulled :lol:

Never heard of her but sounds similar to this

Elm Guest House claims and controversy - Wikipedia

Back the 70s there was an organisation called the Paedophile Information Exchange which campaigned for the legalisation of sex with children, and received support from some politicians at the time as they claimed it was discrimination aimed at gay men. Disgraceful anyone could agree with it, think Harriet Harman was accused of supporting it.

Wasn't there a thread on this already? I can remember reading something about it but can't remember.
was a thread similar to this 3 or 4 weeks ago, but that was in relation to a girl in Aberdeen.

sounds like one of these fake stories. Unless an indeterminate sentence cannot be held indefinitely, and that sentence is said in court, so everybody knows about it.

was a thread similar to this 3 or 4 weeks ago, but that was in relation to a girl in Aberdeen.

sounds like one of these fake stories. Unless an indeterminate sentence cannot be held indefinitely, and that sentence is said in court, so everybody knows about it.

Nah there’s obviously a secret underground court mate. Probably an actually underground one and everything.

Not if the court is a “secret court” whatever one of them is.

All sounds a bit dodgepot like.

Haway man, do you have to ? :neutral:. I like you but that line is getting old hew !

Well, all right. But if the political climate suddenly takes a turn and the region is suddenly full of far right groups, with supposedly mainstream sources supporting them, saying that all the white suspects are being caught but the authorities are colluding in a Muslim rapeocalypse, I might have to bring it up again

Back