Melanie Shaw

Not if the court is a “secret court” whatever one of them is.

All sounds a bit dodgepot like.

it sounds like it.

although some people call it a secret court, it is actually part of a main court hearing, but where the judge and advocates have a special clearance to hear the secret intelligence.

The defence advocate is not allowed to be specific but can tell the defendant the gist of the secret intelligence

basically the Yanks will share intelligence with UK, but they keep it secret, so as to ensure their systems are not compromised in the UK, by the uk courts / defence teams demanding to know the ins and outs.

Not if the court is a “secret court” whatever one of them is.

All sounds a bit dodgepot like.
I'm pretty sure this is the lass that was talking about satanic sacrifices at care homes. She's mentally ill.

From what I've seen she's been convicted of arson.

The lack of any none loopy reporting does look suss.

Well, all right. But if the political climate suddenly takes a turn and the region is suddenly full of far right groups, with supposedly mainstream sources supporting them, saying that all the white suspects are being caught but the authorities are colluding in a Muslim rapeocalypse, I might have to bring it up again
Okay, but I'm fairly sure this chick isn't a white power muslamic raygun brandishing loon.

I'm pretty sure this is the lass that was talking about satanic sacrifices at care homes. She's mentally ill.

From what I've seen she's been convicted of arson.

The lack of any none loopy reporting does look suss.
I would imagine she is mentally ill, raped at age 4 in a care home, who wouldn't be mentally ill.
its medical help she needed, not locking up and losing 2 fingers in jail
was the arson something that happened in prison does anyone know

Possible.

In the words of @ProfessionalMackem though: It looks well suss.

Thanks for the tag mate. You're right upon first viewing it does look well suss like. I will have to delve deeper.

Its a surprise she hasnt been taken out tbf.

The elite nonces certainly have prior for it. All that shit about Elmwood guest house has gone qiuet since that wifey died.

Heres the story if anyone wants a read. Its long mind.

‘Elm Guest House – Child sexual abuse – ONE BIG cover-up’

I would imagine she is mentally ill, raped at age 4 in a care home, who wouldn't be mentally ill.
its medical help she needed, not locking up and losing 2 fingers in jail
was the arson something that happened in prison does anyone know
My knowledge of the case is skimming a few articles from sources I find dubious and a couple of forum threads. All on the first couple of pages of a Google search of her name.

The arson was the shed of someone local she had a grudge against.

"I was raped in my care home as a child" is an easier sell than "I was raped in my care home by satanic freemasons as a child".

Unfortunately when her story has only been picked up by sections of the media that are talking about baby sacrifices I need to take everything with a fist of salt.

Thanks for the tag mate. You're right upon first viewing it does look well suss like. I will have to delve deeper.

Its a surprise she hasnt been taken out tbf.

The elite nonces certainly have prior for it. All that shit about Elmwood guest house has gone qiuet since that wifey died.

Heres the story if anyone wants a read. Its long mind.

‘Elm Guest House – Child sexual abuse – ONE BIG cover-up’
My gut says is she's been abused as a kid and mental illness has turned it into a huge conspiracy in her mind.

.. losing 2 fingers in jail...
When I searched for "Melanie Shaw "fingers"" the first hit is David Icke's forums, the 2nd and third are this thread.

Fist full of salt mate.

Last edited:
Only places I've seen her talked about and linked to (other than on here) are right wing sites and groups like the Justice for Women page. Whatever that says I'm not sure.

Never heard of this but there is no such thing as a secret court detaining people on unknown charges. A quick google shows she has sentenced for arson and other offences and is subject to restriction orders.

As soon as anyone uses nonsense phrases like ‘secret court’ it totally undermines any credibility.

Back