Meal Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

All shit. The Tesco's Finest salmon and cream cheese sarnie is okay but other than that, the supermarket offering are awful. Sainsbury's did an okay ham hock one at one point.

M&S king prawn and avocado ciabatta and Pret's prosciutto baguette are my go-to sarnies.

If you don't have an M&S or Pret near you that isn't my fault by the way, before anyone starts.
I hate all supermarket sandwiches. Including m &s. All are wet and taste of nothing.

Sainsburys
Smoked ham and cheese sarnie
Bag of paprika max or sweet chilli sensations
Bottle of ribena or San pellegrino

I used to work in a call centre kitchen a few years ago, the manager marked up the meal deals each day on the blackboard. Her meal deal combos were legendary.

They were a 5p swing from buying the stuff individually.

She couldn’t grasp they were meant to be better value.

Bad form buying bait on a regular basis.Bait and a flask should be freshly made by the wife 1st thing on a morning for all the family,unless she's in hospital or something of course.

Edit:Where the fuck do people find the time to drive about looking for bait ?

Egg and cress £1, 6 bags of crisps for £1 every 6 days, 2l own brand pop 45p lasts 2 days.

Also does a good meal deal. You can buy small packs of sushi for 0.80p and small packs of grapes. You can get a canny bit of grub for £4. Also the tesco £10 deals are excellent too.

Tesco, legendary compared to Sainsbury’s. Morrison’s isn’t too bad but the choice and quality of Tesco’s meal deals for £3 cant be beaten.

Sainsburys taste the difference ones used to be lush but they soon twigged on including a £2.80 sarnie into a £3 meal deal wasnt good business since & pulled them. Outrage afterwards iirc

ive got a voucher for 50p off a Morrisons meal deal so i’m legit looking forward to dabbling although my local morrisons is shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back