Meal Deals

Aituk7

Striker
What's your go to meal deal?

I frequented Sainsbury's for years but they've become pretty shit so I make the journey to tescos for a browse if I fancy one.

Usually go for some sort of Ham and cheese with salad combo sandwich, although the wraps are pretty good aswell, complimented by a packet of spicy crisps, thai chilli walkers or if I'm feeling a bit confident (cos lets face it, bits do go everywhere and you get it stuck in your teeth) hot and spicy monster munch finished off with an orange lucozade or bottle of water.

All for £3

Yours?

All shit. The Tesco's Finest salmon and cream cheese sarnie is okay but other than that, the supermarket offering are awful. Sainsbury's did an okay ham hock one at one point.

M&S king prawn and avocado ciabatta and Pret's prosciutto baguette are my go-to sarnies.

If you don't have an M&S or Pret near you that isn't my fault by the way, before anyone starts.

I frequented Sainsbury's for years but they've become pretty shit so I make the journey to tescos for a browse if I fancy one.

Usually go for some sort of Ham and cheese with salad combo sandwich, although the wraps are pretty good aswell, complimented by a packet of spicy crisps, thai chilli walkers or if I'm feeling a bit confident (cos lets face it, bits do go everywhere and you get it stuck in your teeth) hot and spicy monster munch finished off with an orange lucozade or bottle of water.

All for £3

Yours?
I work next to Sainsburys so it was always a chicken caesar salad wrap, steak McCoys and a bottle of diet coke. As you say though the choice is now shit so don't bother.

Sainsbury's do a bacon sarnie one. Bottle of irn bru and some paprika max.

Only when I'm pushing the boat out mind. Millionaire's sandwiches.

All for £3

Yours?
Aye, that Tesco meal deal is great. You can even get those Machine smoothies things that about £2.50 each on them.

Aye, that Tesco meal deal is great. You can even get those Machine smoothies things that about £2.50 each on them.
Aye I noticed some of the drinks are individually priced nearly the same as the whole meal deal.

Bargain

Back