Me boiler is on the way out...

I have the potterton been fitted since 2012. Touch wood its been spot on. Serviced yearly.
I'm sure they're basically a Baxi boiler. I'm not sure how it works like (I'm sure lads who fit them on here will know) I suppose it's a bit like a car manufacturer building cars with their parts, but keeping the original name of the make and model.

I'm sure they're basically a Baxi boiler. I'm not sure how it works like (I'm sure lads who fit them on here will know) I suppose it's a bit like a car manufacturer building cars with their parts, but keeping the original name of the make and model.
Correct

Identical my gas fitter recons. Just a different badge on the front. Id have another in a heartbeat when mine packs up.

Identical my gas fitter recons. Just a different badge on the front. Id have another in a heartbeat when mine packs up.
May be like the NRG group for photocopiers. The same gear just a different badge: Nashuatec; Ricoh or Gestetner. Price varies according to the badge variant.

Back