Me boiler is on the way out...

I know
I’m a Heating engineer :lol:
Basically the guy who done yours has charged you next to nowt
Sorry if I was trying to tell you your job marra. Like I say the lad who put ours in is an old family friend. His Dad and my Dad go way back. When he was starting out my brother in law kept his van going until he got on his feet.

Why only a Baxi? They're not exactly the best.

@ontap
Just going from experience marra.

Sorry if I was trying to tell you your job marra. Like I say the lad who put ours in is an old family friend. His Dad and my Dad go way back. When he was starting out my brother in law kept his van going until he got on his feet.

Just going from experience marra.
No bother marra ;)

The Vokera boiler we have in now has been in over 15 years so I can't complain.
It's shite, but sometimes you just have to bite the bullet. When we got ours last year we got a wireless thermostat as well. I'd always used the manual controls on our old combi. We don't even need to think about it now. The thermostat is set and the house stays a constant temperature obviously the water is always hot.

It's shite, but sometimes you just have to bite the bullet. When we got ours last year we got a wireless thermostat as well. I'd always used the manual controls on our old combi. We don't even need to think about it now. The thermostat is set and the house stays a constant temperature obviously the water is always hot.

Was it someone on here that got a dummy thermostat fitted so he could turn the heating reet down without his lass knowing? :lol:

my uncle's combi had a leak somewhere as the pressure was dropping. The plumber/gas engineer put some leak stop additive in the system and it now holds pressure. May be worth looking into.

Tbh because of the age of it and the fact I'd rather have a combi I think I'll just bite the bullet.

Get a smart one. Even better.

Back