McMafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just caught up and don't get why Vadim called off the hit on Alex unless it was down to Alex's father. It would appear that the killing of Natasha with a shot to the stomach after what happened to Rebecca must've been down to Alex and I'm guessing that was the reason for the transfer of the cash (£25K?).

Exactly what I've just said to my lass, think Alex is finally gonna lose his shit and go full ruskie.

Just caught up and don't get why Vadim called off the hit on Alex unless it was down to Alex's father. It would appear that the killing of Natasha with a shot to the stomach after what happened to Rebecca must've been down to Alex and I'm guessing that was the reason for the transfer of the cash (£25K?).
Good theory, although 25 grand doesn't get you much.

You can buy a clip-on torch from Gearbest or Alibaba for a fiver but this lad was using a massive maglight from the 1990s in one hand and the gun in his other, nee wonder he missed Vadim

It’s not great but I have enjoyed it , makes a change from the usual bland Sunday night tele .... he would make a shite Bond mind

Good theory, although 25 grand doesn't get you much.

You can buy a clip-on torch from Gearbest or Alibaba for a fiver but this lad was using a massive maglight from the 1990s in one hand and the gun in his other, nee wonder he missed Vadim
I wasn't sure how much he transferred. It may have been a partial payment although I have no idea how much a hit wherever Vadim was would cost.

Maybe he wasn't trying to kill Vadim?

Thought Alex's dad had ordered the shooting of Vadim - on the phone to his Russian mates, willing to pay whatever to "protect" his son- and Natasha was shot by accident....

Thought Alex's dad had ordered the shooting of Vadim - on the phone to his Russian mates, willing to pay whatever to "protect" his son- and Natasha was shot by accident....

Yep, that's the way I saw it as well. Vadim was the intended target and Natasha got in the way, when Alex's dad found out who got hit he was frantically trying to get hold of Alex before the flight took off for Moscow- but he was too late. Alex is in store for an extremely hot reception when he gets to Moscow :lol:

I wasn't sure how much he transferred. It may have been a partial payment although I have no idea how much a hit wherever Vadim was would cost.

Maybe he wasn't trying to kill Vadim?
I was trying to make a funny :oops:

I meant £25k mustn't get a good killer because the shooter couldn't afford a decent torch.

I thought he was having a bit twinge when he saw that Rebecca had tried to ring him, knowing he couldn't talk to her
How did she know his number? They took his phone off him at the airport. Also would he have put her number in the new phone if he was trying to protect her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back