McMafia

SPOILER="She'd been to see his Mother if he had a new number, or he just had a new phone with the old number. He will have still kept her number, for either sentiment or to tell her to get her stuff out of the flat! "]
[/SPOILER]

Last edited:

How did she know his number? They took his phone off him at the airport. Also would he have put her number in the new phone if he was trying to protect her?
Didn't think about that, maybe he got his phone back off the authorities when he got in with the Russians.

Saw the thread title and thought this was gonna be some shite reality show documenting the underground trafficking of Irn Bru and deep fried Mars Bars.

Just saw a trailer and it’s coming on over here. Worth watching judging by the SMB consensus.

Saw the thread title and thought this was gonna be some shite reality show documenting the underground trafficking of Irn Bru and deep fried Mars Bars.

Just saw a trailer and it’s coming on over here. Worth watching judging by the SMB consensus.
When I saw the name of the show I had it marked down as Ice Cream turf wars in Glesgie.

Really enjoyed the series, very surprised it went the way it did in the end. Was f***ing shitting it for him running through that tunnel :lol:

Nicely set up for another series

Really enjoyed the series, very surprised it went the way it did in the end. Was f***ing shitting it for him running through that tunnel :lol:

Nicely set up for another series
I enjoyed it too, but it was very similar to the Godfather thematically, just updated for modern times

Ah ok, I thought after the missed call and walking out right at the end he then slowed down as I there was someone standing in front of him..?
I think that's just the way the whole series went. Everything was at a snail's pace and they stopped to consider every possible option before speaking or doing anything. He'd probably just forgotten where he was like some sort of dimwit.
Not the worst thing I've watched but could have been so much more. Compared to Gomorrah that really knew how to add tension, deal with family difficulties and have proper well thought out twists and turns, McMafia seemed like an episode of Jackanory.
At least it wasn't the absolute drivel that was The Night Manager.

Well you'll either enjoy it, like some of us, or think it's incredibly slow. It lost a lot of viewers, but those of us who stuck with it were rewarded with a tense and satisfying final episode.

Back