McInnes wants the job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some people are underestimating the actual size of the job the new man has.
Moyes has left the club in an absolute mess. A shambles right through and we will do well to be mid table.
If you accept that reality then a young hungry manager with at least a bit of presence about him ( sorry not KP) is what we want.
McInnes is the man.
Aye it's a tall order, his first job is sort out the retained list, get some outgoing transfers sorted and see who we are left with.
A very strong character needed who the players will respect, but who?

This calibre of manager is to be expected, considering the state of the Club!

Moyes staying to rebuild next season, may have turned out to have been our best chance of getting back in to the Premiership!

Wow, glue sniffing?

Magshit on there Tynside don

Sunderland get good crowds because they let the fans in for fuck all. Their gate receipts are less than the likes of Norwich City who get half the crowds.

For Cup games when they can't give tickets away because the gate receipts are shared with the away team hardly anyone turns up even though they only charge a flat rate of a tenner for adults and a fiver for kids and pensioners. 17k v Burnley in the FA Cup this season and 13k v Shrewsbury in the League Cup.

I'm almost at the point, after Lambert was mentioned, that I'll take anyone but him.
Whoever it is I'd rather give someone not on the tried and tested managerial merry go round a go.

I agree with this, look at Rednapp building up his pension, and getting paid to do his jolly cockney job in the media, fuck me, his dog is a crook

Last edited:
No idea what he will be like, assuming he gets the job. I'd never heard of him tbh. I assumed that Moyes would've been good. He wasn't. But when he signed for the club I'd never heard of Kevin Phillips either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back