McInnes wants the job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
McInnes has now moved to 8/11 odds on with the nearest drifting to 3/1 at Nigel Clough.

Whereas it is fair to say that McInnes has been fairly successful at Aberdeen with little resources. Doing that in Scotland where virtually the whole Country has the same financial problems is one thing, doing it in the English Championship where it is a lot more competitive is something different.

McInnes has now moved to 8/11 odds on with the nearest drifting to 3/1 at Nigel Clough.

Whereas it is fair to say that McInnes has been fairly successful at Aberdeen with little resources. Doing that in Scotland where virtually the whole Country has the same financial problems is one thing, doing it in the English Championship where it is a lot more competitive is something different.
His name is the problem; sounds nout like Ferguson. For that reason I'm out. :evil:

Would you have taken Dyche a couple of years ago when he was just building a team at Burnley?

Isn't that the sign of a good manager, someone who can organise and get a team motivated to play above themselves? Clough started at Pools who were dog meat, got a tune out of them and grew from there.
We aren't going to get a really top manager so we need to find one who has the underlying talent and needs the opportunity to work at a higher level
Would you have taken Dyche a couple of years ago when he was just building a team at Burnley?

Isn't that the sign of a good manager, someone who can organise and get a team motivated to play above themselves? Clough started at Pools who were dog meat, got a tune out of them and grew from there.
We aren't going to get a really top manager so we need to find one who has the underlying talent and needs the opportunity to work at a higher level
I would have taken Dyche 2 years ago - why? Because he's got character, gets that the best out of what he's got instead of attempting to get players to do things they are not capable of ala Moyes. If you listen to his interviews he rarely misses the beat and is a bit of a personality and appears to like a bit of fun. As a group of fans we really need to stop looking down our noses at the world and see what's in front of us - we need an organiser, motivator, leader and someone for an eye for a player to suit his system/systems. If some of the names on the shirts don't like it they get told to fuck off and train with the youths or even better told to stay away. I'm personally sick to death of losing and I want to hear some positive noise from our manager and from us - this misery and self abuse has gone on to long enough, let's look to change and get behind a positive change.

I'm almost at the point, after Lambert was mentioned, that I'll take anyone but him.
Whoever it is I'd rather give someone not on the tried and tested managerial merry go round a go.
Lambert has been tried tested and failed, would be a shocking appointment. Welcome Paul lad.

I would have taken Dyche 2 years ago - why? Because he's got character, gets that the best out of what he's got instead of attempting to get players to do things they are not capable of ala Moyes. If you listen to his interviews he rarely misses the beat and is a bit of a personality and appears to like a bit of fun. As a group of fans we really need to stop looking down our noses at the world and see what's in front of us - we need an organiser, motivator, leader and someone for an eye for a player to suit his system/systems. If some of the names on the shirts don't like it they get told to fuck off and train with the youths or even better told to stay away. I'm personally sick to death of losing and I want to hear some positive noise from our manager and from us - this misery and self abuse has gone on to long enough, let's look to change and get behind a positive change.
I would have taken Dyche as well, he was hard done to at Watford and has done a great job putting a small town team into the premiership and staying there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back