McDonalds Reopening

Because it’s been f***ing boring for people doing nothing. Not being able to see their loved ones or do any of the things they love doing. People are slowly able to do things they’re used to doing and if this is one of them things that makes them feel a semblance of normality it’s nobodies business but theirs. They really aren’t harming anybody.
They are when they're hoying their rubbish out of the window on the way home.
Cuthbert, Dibble, Grub.
You need to get out more Peruzzi lad.

Love a McDonald's like but I'll be in no rush to get one once they reopen, just use a little common sense instead of flocking back their as if the world was ending its pathetic.

McDonalds... People have short memories...they used to fund the IRA. In the 70s n 80s through their American branches... I would never buy a mc filth...
In the late 1980s, rumours persisted in the United Kingdom that McDonald's was covertly funding the Provisional IRA via NORAID. The source of these rumours was eventually traced to a CNN talkshow in which the company was praised for its generosity in providing funding for employees via Individual Retirement Accounts, or IRAs.

ya daft twat!:lol:

Last edited:
Because it’s been f***ing boring for people doing nothing. Not being able to see their loved ones or do any of the things they love doing. People are slowly able to do things they’re used to doing and if this is one of them things that makes them feel a semblance of normality it’s nobodies business but theirs. They really aren’t harming anybody.
They arew harming themselves and any children they give the food too, plus the environment with fuel emissions pumping out by sitting in a queue for ages.

They arew harming themselves and any children they give the food too, plus the environment with fuel emissions pumping out by sitting in a queue for ages.
Not really. The odd burger isn’t gonna cause you any harm. The food is crap but that’s up to them. I doubt people would be saying this if it was a queue for a fish and chip shop queued up safely in their cars
They are when they're hoying their rubbish out of the window on the way home.

You need to get out more Peruzzi lad.
Maybe but they’re not. They’re simply forming an orderly queue.

Last edited:
Look at these silly twats queuing. They are on a dual carriage way.

Mental

Be starving again before they reach the back of the queue of those waiting to get in.
id rather wank me dad off
. Strange

Last edited:
Only boring people get bored. Exciting people always find something entertaining to do. ;)

Back