1 peas
1 large curry
3 extra large gravy
Kia going ask your dad what he wants

Ffs hurry up
Hell have a steak pie with chips

2 large diet cokes
Diet Coke after all that as though it would make any difference

I suggest having covid test stations at McDonald's and the scratters will be flocking there

I wonder if there is some sort of addictive additive in there that makes people blindly do this. It defies all logic. If you are hungry, why stand in a queue for two hours? And if you arent, then why ? Like brain-dead zombie smack heads

Look at these silly twats queuing. They are on a dual carriage way.

Mental

It’s not mental at all, they’re queueing for normality, something they liked from their pre lockdown days.
I’d stand in a line thrice that size for a few hand pulled pints of real ale.

It’s not mental at all, they’re queueing for normality, something they liked from the pre lockdown days?
I’d stand in a line thrice that size for a few hand pulled pints of real ale.

I'm clamming for a pint as much as anyone but there's no way I'd stand in a queue like that for one.

I'm clamming for a pint as much as anyone but there's no way I'd stand in a queue like that for one.
To be fair I probably wouldn’t either it was more the sentiment. If people want to queue for anything to get a sense of normality then let them, I doubt any of them would have waited in a line that big last may. Each to their own squire, live and let live and all that....

To be fair I probably wouldn’t either it was more the sentiment. If people want to queue for anything to get a sense of normality then let them, I doubt any of them would have waited in a line that big last may. Each to their own squire, live and let live and all that....

agree, i'm all over anything that resembles normality. for me, going for a pint wouldnt be the actual pint - although i miss drinking a proper pint of ale - it would be more the social side of going to my locals, with me mates, and having a normal night out, dotting around, seeing people etc.. i don't have any desire to go to a pub by myself. i certainly wouldn't want to go to a busy pub or a one where you have to queue for more than 5 minutes as it wouldn't be normal.

if these people were eating mcdonalds every day before the lockdown then they must be absolutely clamming by now. enough to justify standing in a queue for hours. its just sad that people live like that, in my opinion

I don’t know what goes through people’s minds when they are queuing that long for a macdonalds
Because it’s been f***ing boring for people doing nothing. Not being able to see their loved ones or do any of the things they love doing. People are slowly able to do things they’re used to doing and if this is one of them things that makes them feel a semblance of normality it’s nobodies business but theirs. They really aren’t harming anybody.

agree, i'm all over anything that resembles normality. for me, going for a pint wouldnt be the actual pint - although i miss drinking a proper pint of ale - it would be more the social side of going to my locals, with me mates, and having a normal night out, dotting around, seeing people etc.. i don't have any desire to go to a pub by myself. i certainly wouldn't want to go to a busy pub or a one where you have to queue for more than 5 minutes as it wouldn't be normal.

if these people were eating mcdonalds every day before the lockdown then they must be absolutely clamming by now. enough to justify standing in a queue for hours. its just sad that people live like that, in my opinion
Why would those people have been in McDonald’s every day before this? Were you in the pub daily? I bet most of them were getting their kids or themselves a treat, something they missed from the pre lockdown days. It might not be your cup of tea and it’s not mine either but if they want to wait in line for some not so fast food then happy days. As long as they’re not hurting anyone what’s the problem?
Because it’s been f***ing boring for people doing nothing. Not being able to see their loved ones or do any of the things they love doing. People are slowly able to do things they’re used to doing and if this is one of them things that makes them feel a semblance of normality it’s nobodies business but theirs. They really aren’t harming anybody.
Precisely, I bet most in that queue would think it’s pathetic to sit on a message board all day slagging people off. Fucks sake man they’re just buying a burger.

Last edited:
Why would those people have been in McDonald’s every day before this? Were you in the pub daily? I bet most of them were getting their kids or themselves a treat, something they missed from the pre lockdown days. It might not be your cup of tea and it’s not mine either but if they want to wait in line for some not so fast food then happy days. As long as they’re not hurting anyone what’s the problem?

Precisely, I bet most in that queue would think it’s pathetic to sit on a message board all day slagging people off. Fucks sake man they’re just buying a burger.

its no problem to me. its just symbolic of the downfall of society

Last edited:

Back