McDonalds Reopening

I count 49 cars there, plus a taxi and a HGV stuck in it. That's no more than 80 people waiting around and causing a massive traffic jam. What a great use of space.

Wonder how many are actually queuing and how many aren't aware that the queue is for the McDonald's?

I count 49 cars there, plus a taxi and a HGV stuck in it. That's no more than 80 people waiting around and causing a massive traffic jam. What a great use of space.

Wonder how many are actually queuing and how many aren't aware that the queue is for the McDonald's?
There is a queue coming the other way too which has to turn right across the carriageway. Funny enough its not a brilliant location and you have cars often waiting to turn in but nowt like that. It also right next to a business park too which makes things even worse

What do people expect? McDonalds opens people will go. Boris says day trips OK - people go on day trips. There isn't an app to book a slot at Maccas. And there isn't one for getting your spot on the beach.

Don't blame the people if you do not agree anyone should be allowed out. Boris thinks 'good old British common sense' will keep everything OK.

McDonalds... People have short memories...they used to fund the IRA. In the 70s n 80s through their American branches... I would never buy a mc filth...
I’m not keen on McDonald’s but isn’t this an urban myth?
If anyone hasn’t seen it I’d recommend The Founder. Decent film about McDonald’s but doesn’t half annoy you.

Last edited:

Back