McDonalds new bacon rolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

A split roll is always called a bacon roll even though the bacon may be "sandwiched" between the two halves. Else how would the maker know what you wanted.
If I asked for a bacon roll and I got a bacon sandwich it would likely be sent back.

However I do live in the south and I'm aware bread is weirdly known by different names all over, if I asked for a bacon roll in the north and got a sandwich I would accept it and have a conversation as to how I might ask for a bacon roll.

and if i asked for a bacon sandwich and got it in a bun or between 2 slices of bread i'd be happy because theyre both the same.

I remember not too long ago I'd try a McDonalds breakfast. I was hungry so I ordered 2 double sausage and cheese Mcmuffins, 1 bacon roll, 2 hash browns and 2 donuts.
Yeah I know it sounds and is a lot, I suppose.
I'm generally not a big eater..... Honestly.

But here's the thing, I ate the lot when I got home, with a nice cup of strong tea and it was as if I'd never eaten anything after about 10 minutes of finishing.
Four things I took from this episode.

1. The bacon rolls were as dry as hell.
2. The donuts were as expensive as all hell.
3. The sausage and cheese Mcmuffins are delicious.
4. It made me wonder if they put something in the ingredients that makes your body not accept being full and keeps you still hungry for more.
Anyone else notice this?
Yep I'm convinced of it the same amount of food from a high street take away and I'm not hungry, McDonald's and I'm still starving

Anyone not having a double sausage and egg McMuffin also needs their hard drive heavily scrutinised IMO

My daughter worked in McDonald's as a summer job last year. She reckoned the corridor floor was so greasy in there that you had to hold on to both walls while you skated up and down it.

Well she's lying.

Also the boss in there told her to make sure that she only filled the milkshakes up to 3/4 full and then turn it upside down to coat the bottom of the plastic lid and make it look like it's full.

She also had to make sure the bottom of the chips carton was pushed in and concave so fewer chips fitted in.

Oh another lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back