McDonalds new bacon rolls

My daughter worked in McDonald's as a summer job last year. She reckoned the corridor floor was so greasy in there that you had to hold on to both walls while you skated up and down it.

My daughter worked in McDonald's as a summer job last year. She reckoned the corridor floor was so greasy in there that you had to hold on to both walls while you skated up and down it.

Whey get the mop out then.

Place I worked at was clean as owt, except the time I served some chicken nuggets out the bin.

I remember not too long ago I'd try a McDonalds breakfast. I was hungry so I ordered 2 double sausage and cheese Mcmuffins, 1 bacon roll, 2 hash browns and 2 donuts.
Yeah I know it sounds and is a lot, I suppose.
I'm generally not a big eater..... Honestly.

But here's the thing, I ate the lot when I got home, with a nice cup of strong tea and it was as if I'd never eaten anything after about 10 minutes of finishing.
Four things I took from this episode.

1. The bacon rolls were as dry as hell.
2. The donuts were as expensive as all hell.
3. The sausage and cheese Mcmuffins are delicious.
4. It made me wonder if they put something in the ingredients that makes your body not accept being full and keeps you still hungry for more.
Anyone else notice this?

Also the boss in there told her to make sure that she only filled the milkshakes up to 3/4 full and then turn it upside down to coat the bottom of the plastic lid and make it look like it's full.

She also had to make sure the bottom of the chips carton was pushed in and concave so fewer chips fitted in.

Also the boss in there told her to make sure that she only filled the milkshakes up to 3/4 full and then turn it upside down to coat the bottom of the plastic lid and make it look like it's full.

She also had to make sure the bottom of the chips carton was pushed in and concave so fewer chips fitted in.

The corporate bastards.

Definition of sandwich
(Entry 1 of 3)

1a : two or more slices of bread or a split roll having a filling in between
A split roll is always called a bacon roll even though the bacon may be "sandwiched" between the two halves. Else how would the maker know what you wanted.
If I asked for a bacon roll and I got a bacon sandwich it would likely be sent back.

However I do live in the south and I'm aware bread is weirdly known by different names all over, if I asked for a bacon roll in the north and got a sandwich I would accept it and have a conversation as to how I might ask for a bacon roll.

Back