McDonald’s monopoly is back

LondonMackem

Striker
Anyone won anything decent on this? I only seem to win the occasional apple pie although have to say unless I see Mayfair I bin the other stickers.

These are the rare ones to look out for:

Dark Blue: Mayfair - £100K

Green: Bond Street - Mini Cooper

Yellow: Coventry Street - £2,000 holiday with LoveHolidays

Red: Strand - PS4 Pro

Orange: Marlborough Street - Urbanears wireless headphones

Pink: Northumberland Avenue - £50 JD sports voucher

Light Blue: Euston Road - £30 Boohoo voucher

Brown: Old Kent Road - Medium extra value meal

Train stations: Liverpool Street Station - A phone of your choice with a one year contract

Bloody hell this has just reminded me I won a fiver last time it was on. I entered the code on one of the tickets and when it announced i’d won I opted for a cheque as I couldn’t be arsed to enter my bank details. The fucker never turned up.

Robbing bastards...

I read that they we're trying to ban it because it promotes fatties, once again fat fucks trying to ruin things because they are lazy bastards who don't exercise.
There's a difference between someone saying "this should be banned" and actually trying to ban it.

What actually happened was Tom Watson wrote a letter to the Chief Exec of McDonalds UK and asked them to stop doing it. He said something along the lines of "It's shitty for a company to use a campaign like this to get people to eat unhealthy food more often and in bigger portions for the faint slim chance of winning money or a holiday".

That's a fairly reasonable opinion, and you or I could write a letter to McDonald's saying similar, it will have as big an impact on what McDonalds choose to do.

McDonald's responded saying they don't give people extra stickers for going large any more, and there are now stickers on bags of carrots. Given McDonald's response they knew this was going to come into the public eye in advance imo. Why change the formula if there isn't going to be something like this coming?

Anyone won anything decent on this? I only seem to win the occasional apple pie although have to say unless I see Mayfair I bin the other stickers.

These are the rare ones to look out for:

Dark Blue: Mayfair - £100K

Green: Bond Street - Mini Cooper

Yellow: Coventry Street - £2,000 holiday with LoveHolidays

Red: Strand - PS4 Pro

Orange: Marlborough Street - Urbanears wireless headphones

Pink: Northumberland Avenue - £50 JD sports voucher

Light Blue: Euston Road - £30 Boohoo voucher

Brown: Old Kent Road - Medium extra value meal

Train stations: Liverpool Street Station - A phone of your choice with a one year contract

Heartburn and indigestion.

McDonald's urged to drop Monopoly game

He might have a point... Then again I'm sure it's been around since I was about 14 and it's probably one of the only times of year I'll end up getting a McDonalds more than once in a month
What a prick. Just because some fat bastards don’t know how to moderate their junk food intake, others shouldn’t be forced to suffer.

Back