McDonald’s monopoly is back

Just won a Now Tv pass but I have everything from Sky (except kids channels) so not really of any use. Coulda given me some cash instead :rolleyes::lol:

Anyone have that thread where some fella was trying to get a free one so his adult son could get a cheeseburger?
No but if you find it then share it :lol:

Just won a Now Tv pass but I have everything from Sky (except kids channels) so not really of any use. Coulda given me some cash instead :rolleyes::lol:

No but if you find it then share it :lol:

IPTV is the way forward man, save you a fortune and don't get robbed off Sky.

Down your way they must fibre broadband so be laughing with a good internet connection.

So long as their own head of security doesnt knick all the winning stickers this time

They done that last time?

Bastards :lol:

Had a fat hippo burger from the van outside work, tasted the same as a quarter pounder with cheese but cost me a £5a

Robbing bastards, said I could have doubled up for an extra £3!

Would rather of had a McDonald's haven't had one in ages, must be nearly a year possibly even more.

Down your way they must fibre broadband so be laughing with a good internet connection.

Both is the ideal IMO!

For general viewing Sky is king, then use t'other for footy which they don't have. Best of both worlds :cool:

Only really drink their coffee, way better than Costa or Starbucks etc and a lot cheaper.

Surprising how nice their coffee is mind!

Both is the ideal IMO!

For general viewing Sky is king, then use t'other for footy which they don't have. Best of both worlds :cool:

I've got basic Sky for the Broadband as no Fibre cable in my area then IPTV for football/sky channels/movies & series on demand.

They done that last time?

Bastards :lol:
I’ve got standard broadband and the speeds fine for me.

In total I get broadband, entertainment, all sky sports, movies, box sets, and HD for £62 a month. I don’t think that’s too bad.

Just gotta be a good sales man and play them at their own game :lol:

The pick of the bunch was negotiating sky sports full package for 15 quid a month with no price rises for 3 years and HD thrown in.

Not bad mate, I'm no good at sales never done the job before as it pisses me off when people ring you trying to sell you something so wouldn't want to be the person pissing people off :lol:

Back