McDonald’s monopoly is back

Not last time so much as for six or more years straight, its a good story How an Ex-Cop Rigged McDonald’s Monopoly Game and Stole Millions
Just sat and read the whole thing over lunch. Undone cos people couldn't keep their mouths shut by the sounds of it :lol:

Just gotta be a good sales man and play them at their own game :lol:

The pick of the bunch was negotiating sky sports full package for 15 quid a month with no price rises for 3 years and HD thrown in.
I find that if I get them into a long drawn out conversation about something irrelevant & then drop the bomb that I still want to leave etc, then I get great deals as they don't want to have just wasted a good chunk of time on me for nothing :D

Last edited:
The wife took the youngest last night on the way home from footy and won a few months of Sky Sports. Handy, considering I’ve just cancelled it. Can’t even remember the last time I ever ate the shite, probably at some airport.

The wife took the youngest last night on the way home from footy and won a few months of Sky Sports. Handy, considering I’ve just cancelled it. Can’t even remember the last time I ever ate the shite, probably at some airport.
In fairness, the best time to eat it is after a night on the drink

Back