Mayweather Vs McGregor 26th Aug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really...it wouldn't be the spectacle it is.
Two weight ufc champion who is a genius in self promotion versus an all time great coming out of retirement.

Floyd took the 100 milling dollar bait.

He has created something from nothing.
Genius.

All well and good in terms of promoting it but the spectacle will still be shite.

I hope I'm wrong, but I know I'm not.

All well and good in terms of promoting it but the spectacle will still be shite.

I hope I'm wrong, but I know I'm not.
U maybe right.....hey, hopefully not as bad as the 2 best pound for pound fighters spectacle not long ago ie Floyd v pac :cool:

Christ could it be worse than that.?

My point stands....another masterpiece from the mcgregor hype machine.

Wouldn't be surprised if Paulie was in on it.:)

U maybe right.....hey, hopefully not as bad as the 2 best pound for pound fighters spectacle not long ago ie Floyd v pac :cool:

My point stands....another masterpiece from the mcgregor hype machine.

Wouldn't be surprised if Paulie was in on it.:)

My point still stands that it's a shame his field isn't boxing.

I agree Pac/May was shit and was shit for the fans, this will be exactly the same.

Yes, it will be worse than that. McGregor's boxing skills will be made to look woeful and there's no way Mayweather will ever go toe to toe.

“Honestly I questioned last night whether I could go 12 rounds and the first five rounds of back-and-forth action, I wasn’t really sure I could go the full 12. Then as we got to round six, he started fading a little bit and that’s when I really tried to dig in there and that’s when I said you know what I’m going to stay in here, I got a point to make tonight.

“I managed to last until about 12, but in rounds 11 and 12 he came back and put it on me. I just totally gassed out in the eleventh and twelfth. So we returned the favours to each other last night.”
Where does it say that McGregor won 7 of the 12 rounds?

Logon or register to see this image

He will hit him lots - they'll be glancing off his shoulder all night. Though i reckon he will hit Mayweather with 3 or 4 big shots before losing a unanimous decision
Yeah I think this is about right, lose a unanimous decision..almost entirely a Mayweather one way show, but 2-4 big shots from McGregor that look good in between rounds

I see possibilities for McGregor to win but I don't think it will, hope it does though!

I know absoloutley fuck all about boxing or MMA. I like to watch big fights but in terms of scores I don't know what I'm looking at. does McGregor actually have a chance? I assume this is going to be a boxing match

Yeah I think this is about right, lose a unanimous decision..almost entirely a Mayweather one way show, but 2-4 big shots from McGregor that look good in between rounds

I see possibilities for McGregor to win but I don't think it will, hope it does though!

yep. bang on.

Watching the live work out here - as much as I want Connor to win he just looks literally slow motion compared to Mayweather on the bags.

Seems Connor is regularly switching between orthodox and south paw , maybe that's the grand plan...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back