1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mayweather Vs McGregor 26th Aug

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Oli Wagkz, Jun 13, 2017.

1. The Late 80s

The Late 80s Goalkeeper

2. GK

GK Striker

Motor City Cobra likes this.
  3. safc1981

safc1981 Full Back

4. The Late 80s

The Late 80s Goalkeeper

Half way down that article at 2.05 it's mentioned.

5. GK

GK Striker

6. The Late 80s

The Late 80s Goalkeeper

I didn't say there was a video of it. I said there is a video where it's being mentioned. It's only a couple posts back for you to re read.

7. FootballFan

FootballFan Striker

8. GK

GK Striker

Link?

I've seen a video of Jessy Vargas saying he'd heard mcgregor was knocked out. I've never seen the video of him being knocked out though.

9. geordiedean

geordiedean Midfield

Do a bit research before you call me a liar. It was on fox news this morning sparring with a pro welterweight and he looked awful. His sparring partner put him clean out

It's not that one

I watched it on FS1 sports show undisputed this morning. It's all over the internet that it happened I'm sure you'll find it if you look hard enough

He's got a yellow head guard and gloves on in it. His sparring partner is just picking him off at will

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  10. Motor City Cobra

Motor City Cobra Midfield

No he didn't...

Does anyone have this so called imaginary sparring partner "putting him clean out"

Thought not ffs

Breaking news, just heard mayweather was knocked spark out in sparring, think it may have been Ashley theopane. Some mma fighter walking around Mowbray park was talking about it.
    Wow!!!!!

Mackem DJ likes this.
  11. GK

GK Striker

Link?

12. geordiedean

geordiedean Midfield

Whatever

The TV just put out a fake news report then did they

13. Barnacle Boy

Barnacle Boy Striker

14. Motor City Cobra

15. FootballFan

FootballFan Striker

me too - I missed McGregors original tweet, but wouldnt put it past the mad fucker to be playing games.

16. Motor City Cobra

I've had 2418 retreats on my mma fighter in Mowbray park claiming mayweather was sparked in training rumour.

Some daft curnt will come on here mentioning it shortly.

davoak likes this.
  17. everstar

everstar Midfield

It was a rumour from last year - spread to find out who was leaking news from his camp -(someone told to a reporter that his gf was pregnant before it was announced). This was just before the Eddie Alvarez fight. Brought up again now for some reason.

The video you are talking about doesn't exist. There is no video of mcgregor ever being knocked out. Professionally or sparring.

18. Motor City Cobra

What about the one of mayweather???

19. everstar

everstar Midfield

I hear thats a fact. Mayweather was 'knocked out in a sparring session' by Bradley Wheeler weeks out from super fight.

Wheeler, a British MMA fighter, has been injured since June 2 after suffering defeat to Matt Inman at Cage Warriors.

A month in a cast due to leg fractures was followed by a further three weeks on crutches, meaning any rumoured sparring session would have been near impossible however he still knocked out the undefeated boxer.

20. The CEO of Mayweather is defending Conor McGregor's boxing style. Yeah this is going to be a legitimate boxing match.:lol:

Fan boys having a meltdown.:lol:

It was the other way around.:lol:

There was a rumor that Errol Spence knocked Mayweather on his arse in sparring before the Pacquiao fight.