1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mayweather Vs McGregor 26th Aug

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Oli Wagkz, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Rumored price is £59.99

It's the one with the dancing monkeys in the gym according to McGregor. Or as you and I would call them, African Americans.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
  2. What A Waster

What A Waster Winger

Why not just stream it instead of worrying about the price?

3. Is he a massive racist Like?

4. I'm not sure. He has said things that are close to the bone. He called a German fighter a Nazi and when he fought a Brazilian fighter he said 'If this was a different time, I would invade his favela on horseback and kill anyone that was not fit to work. But we are in a new time. So I’ll whoop his ass in July' and “What I really want to do is turn his favela into a Reebok sweatshop.”. Then there's the whole 'Dance for me, boy' comments towards Mayweather. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt over the 'boy' comment until I read the other stuff.

TBH it highlights the attitude towards casual racism in Ireland. We have a serious problem over here with stuff like this.

5. nelford_safc

nelford_safc Striker

I can guarantee without a doubt sportsmania will buffer or go down for this.

6. Discopants91

Discopants91 Striker

Trick seems to be finding a good stream early and not changing it.

I'll be utterly fucked anyway if I manage to stay up til around 6am again like.

7. Motor City Cobra

Motor City Cobra Midfield

Nope.....

But it's 2017 and the white knight/I am offended for somebody else brigade will soil their knickers in outrage at the slightest opportunity.

Hope this helps.

8. sketchy

sketchy Midfield

Nah, he is half black

9. the veteran

the veteran Full Back

Aye £130.00 if you haven't got sky sports

10. Motor City Cobra

A lad at work who is on Facebook, instagram,ladbible and Twitter is 100% sure it's 254 quid and goes down to 176 quid if you have sky super-duper package.

Whey ya bugger, put me right of it has.

Mackem DJ and sketchy like this.
  11. Mackem DJ

Mackem DJ Striker

Utter bullshit. Some attention seeker has set this away to see how many village idiots will run with it & pass it on as gospel :lol:

sketchy and Motor City Cobra like this.
  12. the walrus

the walrus Winger

A lad on Facebook said it's £250 to order the fight on sky box office and with that they send out a program in the post

Mackem DJ and Motor City Cobra like this.
  13. The Late 80s

The Late 80s Full Back

14. geordiedean

geordiedean Midfield

99$ here in the US for it same price as pacquaio fight was

Did anyone see the video of him getting knocked out by his sparring partner. McGregor just cannot box to save his life it's embarassing

15. GK

GK Striker

No i didn't

You didn't either

Mackem DJ likes this.
  16. Horden Mackem

Horden Mackem Winger

Apparently Eddie hearn has tweeted £16.95 or £19.95

17. The Late 80s

The Late 80s Full Back

There's a video where it's mentioned he's been knocked out by his sparing partner. So he may have seen that one.

18. ErichZann

ErichZann Winger

It's £10 for every minute the fight lasts, so it'll cost £10.

19. Motor City Cobra

:D
    Fuck me....which one is this then

Mackem DJ likes this.
  20. GK

GK Striker

Is there? Link?