Mayweather Vs McGregor 26th Aug

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGregor nut huggers will be coming for you for that post mate :lol:
I am ready for them mate haha. I have spoke to them nonstop before and after the recent fight, they have every excuse under the sun but for anyone with half a brain it is entertaining to see how poor their debates are.

I am ready for them mate haha. I have spoke to them nonstop before and after the recent fight, they have every excuse under the sun but for anyone with half a brain it is entertaining to see how poor their debates are.

Numpties man. Even if they say oh your just a boxing nut hugger that arguement is out the window with me.

I enjoy boxing but I love MMA. Saying that though I have been falling a bit out of it due to way its going almost WWE like.

I wish th UFC never bought out Pride as there rules and match scoring was far superior to 10 point must system used in MMA today.

They scored it over the whole fight rather than round by round which stopped the Lay and Pray artists who look to win the rounds rather than the actual fight

Plus they had the Grand Prix tournaments that were amazing especially the open weight ones.

Mirko Cro-Cop was a beast back in the Pride days. When Gonzaga KOd him in his UFC debut and fucked his ankle he was never the same again.

Just watched it. Looked like Mayweather didn't even bother training. Not surprised really as McGregor looked like a complete bum in the ring.

Fair play to both of them for making the money though, shows the gullibility of the masses.

Just watched it. Looked like Mayweather didn't even bother training. Not surprised really as McGregor looked like a complete bum in the ring.

Fair play to both of them for making the money though, shows the gullibility of the masses.
Yes. Mayweather was very poor. His running away antics were cringeworthy.

Sure that Football fan is Mackem DJ on an alt login

Both as thick as each other

Yes. Mayweather was very poor. His running away antics were cringeworthy.

What about your boy in the Diaz fight? He literally ran away...

What's your argument with that? Or you just gonna report me for making a fool of you again?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back