Mayweather Vs McGregor 26th Aug

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's a pussy uppercut...

Logon or register to see this image
That has to be photoshopped? :lol: Fuck me man!

My last comments were in the aftermath and were disputed, so to finish / wrap up my thoughts here we go.

I was quite vocal on the McGregor side before & immediately after, I think from reading comments since the fight we are all set on how we saw it, and for me it's that everybody and both promotions did well.

I think both fighters have shown a touch of class since the fight and have continued to show themselves in very good light. Floyd has retired, and I look forward to McGregors next fight..whatever it is.

That said, if he packed it in now (which I doubt) I think he goes down a fighting great.

A great event, spectacle and an interesting discussion / lots of fun . Bowing out. :cool:

My last comments were in the aftermath and were disputed, so to finish / wrap up my thoughts here we go.

I was quite vocal on the McGregor side before & immediately after, I think from reading comments since the fight we are all set on how we saw it, and for me it's that everybody and both promotions did well.

I think both fighters have shown a touch of class since the fight and have continued to show themselves in very good light. Floyd has retired, and I look forward to McGregors next fight..whatever it is.

That said, if he packed it in now (which I doubt) I think he goes down a fighting great.

A great event, spectacle and an interesting discussion / lots of fun . Bowing out. :cool:

It was farcical,

Floyd wasn't even sparring in his reduced state and CM will never be an elite boxer.

Close the thread.

Cant disagree with anything there. It is what it is and I enjoyed it. Glad it's done with now though

Who McGregor?? Maybe to a few mma fans for a little while. Then he'd be forgot about pretty quick I'd think. Definitely not a fighting great yet imo

The plastic McGregor fans clutching at straws there :lol:

He got a pasting off an older sportsman, would have to be mayweathers rules anyway as mcgregor stupidly challenged him.

Not heard a peep out the plastic boxing/mcgregor fans since :lol: and after Mcgregors pre fight arrogant chat, mayweather reminded Connor that he's just little bitch, who isn't even unbeaten in UFC :lol:

I think we can all agree that Conor is a top class superstar and schooled Mayweather in the boxing before he blew out.

His conditioning is not up for that amount of minutes.

Allround well done Conor, now we can close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back