Mayenda and Triantis

A good move for Triantis to get experience against largely poor quality strikers, but I fear Mayenda might get eaten alive up there. Probably why he is nowhere near starting.

Mayenda is the worrying one, only started in their cup game I believe and wasn't even on the bench on one occasion. Mustn't be impressing much at all in training
He's still only 18 though. It's far too early to be writing players off.
No better off at Hibs - on the bench.
Triantis has played 4 games for them, what you on about Bumble?

Last edited:
He's still only 18 though. It's far too early to be writing players off.

Triantis has played 4 games for them, what you on about Bumble?
They're not guaranteed starters - need minutes. Triantis is either injured or dropped and Mayenda seems nowhere near. Not writing either off as they're very young. Maybe we've over estimated their level atm.

I don’t see what Mayenda offers other than pace when seeing him, Bennette seems to have more end product than him.

Triantis needs to bulk up, reminds me of Flanagan.

Took Hibs a fortnight to work out how good our recruitment has been.
You just spout negative stuff. Do you know anything about the game? What is the highest level you played at or coached?

The manager at Hibs - Nick Montgomery - was Amber’s coach at Central Coast Mariners - when they won the A league for the first time. He has coached Triantis for over two years - and clearly knew him and wanted him on loan!

Amber is a young, ball playing defender and has a chance of making it. He doesn’t need clowns like you who seem to despise SAFC players. Go and take your “support” somewhere else - thanks!

There is still time for them to come good but it looks like more money wasted at the moment. People think SAFC do things on the cheap which is partly true, but they do it frequently which turns out to be very expensive in the long run.
This, if these young players we've put on long contracts don't work out we're going to find it hard to shift them.

Triantis has started every fame till Saturday hasn't he? He had an assist the other week.

Yep, I'd only worry about him if he misses their games regularly. Their manager has managed him previously and probably knows him as well as anyone at SAFC.

Mayenda, to a degree, is a worrry but is only 18. It's daft that he was signed as a possible first teamer rather than with a view to developing in the U21s.

Back