May 23rd live footy on tv

Morning all, nothing for me. Bad back kept me awake. I’ve been reading a book about Patti Boyd and it’s starting to get interesting, she’s just met George Harrison.
Garden centre for me this morning to get some plants for daughters garden. Sort her garden out then I’m thinking of having a treat......... Ive been yearning for a Morrells Pork Pie and have been told they are open for business so am gonna have a look down and get one for my dinner @Horley Chorley .
Hope the wind dies down, peaceful day to everyone.
There was a few lasses in the late 60's/early 70's who seemed very loose and liberal with themselves, would be great if there was one book about that time that contained all the best stories?

There was a few lasses in the late 60's/early 70's who seemed very loose and liberal with themselves, would be great if there was one book about that time that contained all the best stories?

Morning marra

Thought I had a new follower there with your new avatar
Can’t really, it’s on the lawn next to the grand bairns slide.

Neighbours garage roof then

I was a bit fascinated to know what it was about her to make two Rock legends fall for her and have songs like Layla and Wonderful Tonight written about her. I believe Harrison wrote Something about her too, I suppose this book will confirm or unconfirm that.
If you’re into music Robert Cray wrote a song about her called Old Love which Clapton plays. It’s such a great song.

Morning marra

Thought I had a new follower there with your new avatar
Elvis is quite rightly taking precautions in these strange times, wasn't an easy picture to find ! Morning mate I will pick an early game to have a little bet on and watch that one (which will obviously be the lowest scoring and boring one!) and probably watch the later game too then a family film with a curry. Watched Blackkklansman last night, cracking film if you haven't seen it. Everyone have a good day now...
I was a bit fascinated to know what it was about her to make two Rock legends fall for her and have songs like Layla and Wonderful Tonight written about her. I believe Harrison wrote Something about her too, I suppose this book will confirm or unconfirm that.
If you’re into music Robert Cray wrote a song about her called Old Love which Clapton plays. It’s such a great song.
Inspired 'If I needed someone' and 'For You Blue' also, must have been a hell of a shag !

Last edited:
Morning Hank. Morning campers. None of that piffle for me. Nee crowd nee atmosphere nee chance.
Have a good day. stay sterile.

Morning sire.

Morning Bonzo

Morning TVM

Morning Johnna

Morning SJL

Morning OC

Morning CFG.
Good morning Mr D, you must be on the home straight now and nearing the finish line for this tour 👍😊
Morning marra/all

Our cup final from 73 is repeated on the BBC ipayer today

For those that aren't fussed bout watching the games I've hoyed up
Morning Hank, may give that a watch, crackin’ day out 😊
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, Wiild, NikNak123 and all.

Brisk walk on the beach with the dog before graft.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍
Good morning sir, enjoy your day 🌞

Last edited:
The new book on the Beatle, One Two Three Four is just out and a great read. Written in a snippet sort of style not just a timeline. would highly recommend.

Morning Bonzo lad, get yer money on it. Enjoy yer day

70 not out, you must be steaming. Btw good morning/afternoon and cheers for the Jam track yesterday. Good times

Good morning Johnap, not sure they would be wanted down at Lidl mate

Morning st Joe's lad

Good morning oily, about explains how l feel, may record one game and give it another try later

Good morning cfg, enjoy yer beef curry and book, good combination 👍 with a few of these🍺🍺🍺

Good morning King b, have a gud un

Good morning TBone, nice to have you back and contributing. Patti Boyd went on to live with Eric Clapton, try Clappys book which is a good read.

Good morning mate, hope you well and keeping safe, best to Lyn

You won't like the next one then when they announce Sir Tom's bank holiday July 10th
Good morning Sis, thanks, haven’t had a beer since our last home game, prefer a rum these days. Cheers 🥃

Morning Bonzo lad, get yer money on it. Enjoy yer day

70 not out, you must be steaming. Btw good morning/afternoon and cheers for the Jam track yesterday. Good times

Good morning Johnap, not sure they would be wanted down at Lidl mate

Morning st Joe's lad

Good morning oily, about explains how l feel, may record one game and give it another try later

Good morning cfg, enjoy yer beef curry and book, good combination 👍 with a few of these🍺🍺🍺

Good morning King b, have a gud un

Good morning TBone, nice to have you back and contributing. Patti Boyd went on to live with Eric Clapton, try Clappys book which is a good read.

Good morning mate, hope you well and keeping safe, best to Lyn

You won't like the next one then when they announce Sir Tom's bank holiday July 10th
Morning Sis...Thank you i will give Lyn your best regards. I'm ok thanks, had another bad night and will chase up the Saxon today...

Are you and Mrs. Sismanhatton golfing today ?

And all the best to you Mrs. Sis and the kids, have a super Saturday mate....

Borussia Monchengladbach v Bayer Leverkusen
Bundesliga
Kick off 14:30
BT Sport 2

Paderborn v Hoffenheim
Bundesliga
14:30
BT Sport Extra 1

SC Freiburg v Werder Bremen
Bundesliga
BT Sport 3

Wolfsburg v Borussia Dortmund
Bundesliga
BT Sport 1

Bayern Munich v Eintracht Frankfurt
Bundesliga
17:30
BT Sport 1 / BT Sport Ultimate

That's yer lot not sure which early game but definitely the teatime game
Morning Hank morning all

might watch a bit of the Munich game if there is nowt else on. Bit windy but gonna have a walk along roker sea front and marina.

Enjoy your Saturday everyone
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, Wiild, NikNak123 and all.

Brisk walk on the beach with the dog before graft.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍
Morning Spammers

Back