May 23rd live footy on tv

Morning all, nothing for me. Bad back kept me awake. I’ve been reading a book about Patti Boyd and it’s starting to get interesting, she’s just met George Harrison.
Garden centre for me this morning to get some plants for daughters garden. Sort her garden out then I’m thinking of having a treat......... Ive been yearning for a Morrells Pork Pie and have been told they are open for business so am gonna have a look down and get one for my dinner @Horley Chorley .
Hope the wind dies down, peaceful day to everyone.

Sorting your daughters garden out isnt going to help that back

Good morning Hank not sure l would be watching Prem football without fans, why not have cricket on without fans.

Good morning everyone from a warm and what looks another beautiful day in NN8

Fair bit to cover this morning, leftover from yesterday. Then off for a nice walk followed by bbq latter.

Take it steady whatever your up to and have the best possible day keeping safe ☀️🌡🍺👍

Good morning Hank not sure l would be watching Prem football without fans, why not have cricket on without fans.

Good morning everyone from a warm and what looks another beautiful day in NN8

Fair bit to cover this morning, leftover from yesterday. Then off for a nice walk followed by bbq latter.

Take it steady whatever your up to and have the best possible day keeping safe ☀🌡🍺👍

Morning marra

It's actually not too bad without the fans once your concentrating on the match

Sky & BT will be glad not apologising to viewers if they've heard anything untoward 😂
Last night was a good one 4-0 to hertha Berlin

Last edited:
Morning Hank, morning everyone
3 v 5 in the first game.
Morning Bonzo lad, get yer money on it. Enjoy yer day

Morning Hank and all from Manila, Philippines.

Will watch the England v Turkey game from 2003 later, day 70 (!) no beer now.

Stay safe everyone.
70 not out, you must be steaming. Btw good morning/afternoon and cheers for the Jam track yesterday. Good times

Morning Hank, Morning Becs and Bob, Morning all.

Replenished alcohol stock. A bit of a queue at Sainsburys. I asked when I got to the front if they could arrange for anyone using their mobiles in the queue to be sent to Lidl. The wait would have been about half it was.
Good morning Johnap, not sure they would be wanted down at Lidl mate

Morning everyone
Morning st Joe's lad

Morning hank...morning all...

Will duck in and out of a game or two. Pretty flat with no fans so I find it difficult to watch more than 10 minutes or so at a time.

All the best to everyone and, well...be good, be wise.
Good morning oily, about explains how l feel, may record one game and give it another try later

Good morning Hank, good morning everyone,

Nothing for me, have a beef curry to make for tea and a book to read.

Stay well and stay safe everyone wherever you may be 👍🌈
Good morning cfg, enjoy yer beef curry and book, good combination 👍 with a few of these🍺🍺🍺

Guten Morgen.
Good morning King b, have a gud un

Morning all, nothing for me. Bad back kept me awake. I’ve been reading a book about Patti Boyd and it’s starting to get interesting, she’s just met George Harrison.
Garden centre for me this morning to get some plants for daughters garden. Sort her garden out then I’m thinking of having a treat......... Ive been yearning for a Morrells Pork Pie and have been told they are open for business so am gonna have a look down and get one for my dinner @Horley Chorley .
Hope the wind dies down, peaceful day to everyone.
Good morning TBone, nice to have you back and contributing. Patti Boyd went on to live with Eric Clapton, try Clappys book which is a good read.

Morning all
Good morning mate, hope you well and keeping safe, best to Lyn

Morning marra

I hate bank holidays always have done think it's because I have time to relax

I'm not the sort to be sat around deeing nowt unless they're some footy to watch

Our lass says metaphorically I'm tighter than a drunk on a Friday night waiting for something to happen
You won't like the next one then when they announce Sir Tom's bank holiday July 10th

Morning Bonzo lad, get yer money on it. Enjoy yer day

70 not out, you must be steaming. Btw good morning/afternoon and cheers for the Jam track yesterday. Good times

Good morning Johnap, not sure they would be wanted down at Lidl mate

Morning st Joe's lad

Good morning oily, about explains how l feel, may record one game and give it another try later

Good morning cfg, enjoy yer beef curry and book, good combination 👍 with a few of these🍺🍺🍺

Good morning King b, have a gud un

Good morning TBone, nice to have you back and contributing. Patti Boyd went on to live with Eric Clapton, try Clappys book which is a good read.

Good morning mate, hope you well and keeping safe, best to Lyn

You won't like the next one then when they announce Sir Tom's bank holiday July 10th

I thought they were wanting the next bank holiday for October
Well, first job of the day, I’ve just been in the kitchen and noticed we have a dead half eaten wood pigeon on the lawn.
Nice start to the day. Wonder if it was a Sparrow hawk ?

They tend to gan for wood pigeons marra

Love birds of prey me after wading birds I'm a bit of an ornithologist at heart me ya kna

Last edited:
Morning Hank. Morning campers. None of that piffle for me. Nee crowd nee atmosphere nee chance.
Have a good day. stay sterile.
Very good morning Dilli lad, trust your keeping well and it won't be long before you get back home. How Mrs D, keeping safe l hope pass on our thanks👏👏👏👍

Morning Hank, and morning all. 🖐

Pre graft coffee for me. ☕

It's still blowing a hoolie out there, so be careful if out & about, and have a good day, everybody. 👍
Go on HC lad, you'll be buzzing at graft, look forward to the delights you purchase later for consuming. Have a gud un

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, Wiild, NikNak123 and all.

Brisk walk on the beach with the dog before graft.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍
Good morning Spammers lad, hope you enjoy your walk with the dog

Morning Hanky mornen all

NOTS for me

Office based work done, it’s now shut until this aft when T has to sort her daily report to “Gold Leader” who then puts the data into the gov system 😩

I’ve got one more bit of graft but won’t take long & can do from anywhere indoors.

A day of not much planned, might gan for a walk.

Rolling clouds atm, fresh out in the wind & rain forecast for this pm - no bbq today 😩. Might be sausage, mash, veg & onion gravy today.

Otherwise it might be as per below

Avvegudden everyone

Logon or register to see this image

Sorry if someone’s having their breakfast but not sure where to put this bloody wood pigeon. Bins don’t get changed for twelve days. Council skip is closed well ticket only.
I could throw it onto my neighbours garage roof I suppose. He’s the idiot that feeds the seagulls twice a day.

Think it's best leave it & let nature take its course

Back