May 23rd live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good morning Dilli lad, trust your keeping well and it won't be long before you get back home. How Mrs D, keeping safe l hope pass on our thanksπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Go on HC lad, you'll be buzzing at graft, look forward to the delights you purchase later for consuming. Have a gud un

Good morning Spammers lad, hope you enjoy your walk with the dog
Aft'noon Sis πŸ–
I finished at 11am today, and by that time, the store was absolutely rammed (more so than a usual Satda,) and I'm not desperate or daft enough to be queueing for a hour, just for a few bottles of plonk.
I finish at 10am tomorra, and the tills will just be opening at that time, so I'll put a few bottles away at 5am, and pay for them at the end of my shift. πŸ˜‰
Have an enjoyable day, mate πŸ‘

Thanks Stortford, I had a break for a few months as I needed to concentrate on getting my health issues sorted out.....I'm getting there...

Hope all is well with you and yours....
Family and health first and always MK, had a bit of a break myself while I sorted some family stuff, like you we are getting there, not sorted fully but certainly in a better placeπŸ‘

Morning Hank and all. Will probably watch Bayern game.

Have a great weekend everyone and stay safe

morning mate

morning

Morning TVM have a good day

Morning mate

Morning mate

Morning mate and have a good day everyone and stay safe

Morning mate

Morning HC
Aft'noon VHFC πŸ–
Apologies for the delayed reply, I fell akip in the chair :oops:
Have a good day and stay safe, mate. πŸ‘

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, Wiild, NikNak123 and all.

Brisk walk on the beach with the dog before graft.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe πŸ‘
Ow, me owld baguadao of beef, la.

Morning Hank,morning all. Yesterday I tried to get home delivery with Asda with no luck, then tried Sainsbury's, Morrisons and Tesco with no luck. So I had to break lockdown and went to Aldi at Crook. It's alright telling people they are shielding but not helping to arrange food for them. Like I said it was easier to see the Pope. Useless Tories.

The support for shielders has been utterly crap like :(

Last edited:
70 not out, you must be steaming. Btw good morning/afternoon and cheers for the Jam track yesterday. Good times

No worries for The Jam track, another one for you below.

Yeah, definitely will be ready to open one of the cans in my fridge soon but still keeping the willpower at the moment. Lockdown is due to finish 31st May, so 12.01am on 1st June might be the time!

Morning Hank and all. Will probably watch Bayern game.

Have a great weekend everyone and stay safe

morning mate

morning

Morning TVM have a good day

Morning mate

Morning mate

Morning mate and have a good day everyone and stay safe

Morning mate

Morning HC

Afternoon Vhfc

Morning Hank. Morning campers. None of that piffle for me. Nee crowd nee atmosphere nee chance.
Have a good day. stay sterile.

Morning sire.

Morning Bonzo

Morning TVM

Morning Johnna

Morning SJL

Morning OC

Morning CFG.

Afternoon Dilli.

Morning Bonzo lad, get yer money on it. Enjoy yer day

70 not out, you must be steaming. Btw good morning/afternoon and cheers for the Jam track yesterday. Good times

Good morning Johnap, not sure they would be wanted down at Lidl mate

Morning st Joe's lad

Good morning oily, about explains how l feel, may record one game and give it another try later

Good morning cfg, enjoy yer beef curry and book, good combination πŸ‘ with a few of these🍺🍺🍺

Good morning King b, have a gud un

Good morning TBone, nice to have you back and contributing. Patti Boyd went on to live with Eric Clapton, try Clappys book which is a good read.

Good morning mate, hope you well and keeping safe, best to Lyn

You won't like the next one then when they announce Sir Tom's bank holiday July 10th

Afternoon Sis just waiting for the football now.
Morning @hank williams ,Them jokes are quite witty... Hope you have a good day mate but nowt there for me. Morning all, hope everyone has a great BH Weekend, windy as hell on the west coast this morning 🌬🌬🌬 and yesterday the prom road looked like the sand dunes. Just a lazy day for me, bit pottering in the house, help out with the house work, (like Freddie Mercury in that music video..πŸ’‹.) and a nice shoulder of lamb to roast later with mashed pots...... and the telly....Nailed it,πŸ”¨πŸ”¨πŸ”¨.

@Bonzo , morning mate, hope you have a great weekend pal, @Johnap , spot on, πŸ“²πŸ“±πŸ“²πŸ“±....Bloody mundane conversation you hear too..Ban them now...Enjoy the beer and the day pal, @oilcat , yes, I agree, its a rubbish watch. Cancel all the leagues, start afresh when its over. Have a great day pal, @cfg, beef curry, along with chicken, my fav dish. You really can't beat a good curry,πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›. Have a good day cooking and a good day too.
@Dilligaf60 , morning mate, hope all is well with you πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰. Hope the net is a bit better for you out there today and all's well at home. Have a good shift/kip pal and take care,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

@Horley Chorley , morning pal, hope your shift goes well this morning. You have a great day too and I hope 007 was good last night,πŸ”«πŸ”«πŸ”«, @Kingdom Bhoy , morning mate, have a great weekend, @T_Bone , morning mate, hope your back gets better, not nice. Enjoy the gardening jobs and of course the main event...Hopefully the Pork pie..🐷πŸ₯§πŸ·πŸ₯§, @Mk Mackem , morning pal, hopefully a better day today. Once the wind drops it should be lovely, have a goodun,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...and get them shitbags birched,end of, @Spam Javelin , have a great weekend pal, @Rip Van Fish , morning pal, enjoy the BH weekend, @Grumpy Old Man , have a good day pal, @TiptonBaggie , hope you have a great weekend pal, @Stortford , hope you are well and have a great BH weekend mate, @sismanhatton , morning pal, time to sack the football off and start afresh next season. Hope you get sorted this morning and enjoy the walk πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈand the day, @janey , πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜.

@Wayne The Punk , hope your day goes well all things considered,πŸ‘πŸ‘, @Wandofaleftpeg , 🎣🎣🎣, have a good day mate and enjoy your sorting out, @AndyGray1985, enjoy the game and enjoy your day mate.
@Wakey ftm in Sussex , morning mate,hope you are all well. Glad the works done, just Mrs.W report (πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘) and the day's your own. Sausage,mash, onion gravy, class, love that too...Forget the footy, this should just be a foodie thread...πŸ₯˜πŸ’🍲πŸ₯“πŸ¦πŸ₯‘...Enjoy the walk and your day pal...Great memes btw... @Kid Galahad, morning mate, hope your day goes well and that would be a good read,πŸ“–πŸ“–πŸ“–, @niknak_123 , same her pal, have a great weekend.

@Musicman , morning mate, that sounds lovely that walk does. Have a great day and I'll do the ITV7 later on....Hanks wallet...😁😁😁😁 @becs , indoors or outdoors...potte-ring should made compliant for everyone...Its the way forward 😁😁...Hope you enjoy your day, Jack n Bob too,xx, @VHFC, enjoy the game and you stay safe too mate, @EchoMan , morning mate, hope your bank holiday weekend goes well whatever you are up to,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘,I've got the '72 League cup final on an LP too, @eddtheduck , morning Edd, hope you all have a quacking day mate....πŸ¦†πŸ¦†πŸ¦†πŸ¦†,@Snorbens , morning pal, have a nice BH weekend, @GlassSlippers , have a nice weekend, x, @thamesvalleyman , good afternoon mate, that's some stamina, really good that is, enjoy your weekend mate, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.
@thecloughywobble ,morning Cloughy, hope the BH weekend goes well for you all. Very windy again today, but have a goodun all the same,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

@Silly Point , @Boo , @David M , @George Collins , @stretch ,@123SunTan , @Sbarcher , @Jack Ford ,@Red and Wight , @Sunnybrow Red ,have a nice weekend pal, @Parsoncross , @Mark E Smith ,@Red and Wight , @tunstall birdman , @KGC83 ,@Fred Basset ,@The Great MES , @s1black2000 , @OldNewtown , @The Voice Of Reason ,@Stormo , @beachball , @PeteFTM , @Ready salted ,@Vicham , @RichD , have a good weekend pal, @OldNewtown , @rubberface , @KarenDent have a great day, @Ale taster , @snarlz II , @Forrest Gump , @Wayne The Punk , @Waskerly Mackem , @scuzzmonster , @SpiritofBurnden , @Botchie , @Be Here Now , @rocky , @Axionknight , @marathon9 , @Pint of efes ,morning pal, have a good weekend, @st joes lad , have a nice Saturday pal, hope you are ok, @Abu Dhabi Red and White, @Roker 73 , @Sharpshooter , @WillD ,morning pal,have a nice day, @KNGHTHOOD , @phunboy , @viccarlton , @chunkylover53, morning mate, have a nice day , @TaylorBoosh , @wigwams , @Lardy , @heroesof73 , @robbied1 , morning mate, hope you are well,have a great weekend mate, @iPabs , @Hull_Mackem ,@Scotty 1978 , @Butcher's Coat ,morning buddy, @Vauxie , @The Professor , @Secret Visage, @Bacchus , @Flash Gordon , @niceonemarra .... and as always, to all those yet to post, stay safe,stay alert... :eek: :eek: :eek: and have a nice Saturday....πŸ˜ŽπŸŒžβ˜€πŸŒ»πŸŒ…πŸ‘.

Afternoon Sfati, been for my walk round the sea front and park. Waiting for the football now.
Enjoy your weekend.

Morning Horley mate...

The wind has subsided here it's just a gentle breeze now....

Dont work too hard, but I know you will...
Aft'noon and thanks Mk πŸ–πŸ‘
I bloody sweated me plums off, today, mate.
During my shift, I got called two two checkouts, to clear up two seperate spilliages.
Two blokes had each accidentally dropped, a 2 litre carton of milk on the floor, and I was the nearest janitor to both checkouts πŸ™„
Milk was all over the floor, and needed to be cleaned up.
I bet those two clumsy oafs, have never spilled a single drop of beer in their lives, when carrying their drinks from the bar to their tables, yet the butter fingered gits can't manage to successfully transfer a 2 litre carton of milk from the checkout to their bags. :evil:
The 2nd time it happened, I was just on my way to sign & clock out at 10:55am, but as I was still officially on the shop floor, it was me who had to deal with it.

Whatever you get up to today, have a smashing day, mate. πŸ‘

Morning Hank,morning all. Yesterday I tried to get home delivery with Asda with no luck, then tried Sainsbury's, Morrisons and Tesco with no luck. So I had to break lockdown and went to Aldi at Crook. It's alright telling people they are shielding but not helping to arrange food for them. Like I said it was easier to see the Pope. Useless Tories.

I've had good online deleveries from Iceland Food usually been within 2/3 days delivery maybe worth you trying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back