Maxim beer

Think i'll get some DM on Saturday. Anyone know the crack with these 5l kegs? Do you need the plumbing or are they like those ones you get in the supermarket with the little tap thing?
Someone asked this question on their Twitter feed which I’ve started to follow as it’s useful for updates as to what’s in stock.

The answer was that is a tap, same principal as a wine box. There was also the offer of shouting instructions from a safe distance when collecting 😊

Someone asked this question on their Twitter feed which I’ve started to follow as it’s useful for updates as to what’s in stock.

The answer was that is a tap, same principal as a wine box. There was also the offer of shouting instructions from a safe distance when collecting 😊
Nice one. Will still probs need to take them up on their offer tho. :lol:

Think i'll get some DM on Saturday. Anyone know the crack with these 5l kegs? Do you need the plumbing or are they like those ones you get in the supermarket with the little tap thing?
They're the same as the ones you get from the supermarket with a little tap thing built in.

Piece of piss mate. little tab on the top of the cask. you lift it and turn it in the direction it indicates. that puts the pressure in the cask.
Then there is the tap at the bottom of the cask. You pull it out. Then to start pouring you simply turn the tap and enjoy.
Think I ll be phoning tomorrow again.

Back